- At Walton Arts Center
495 W. Dickson St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Monday - Friday / 10am to 6pm
Saturday 12pm to 4pm
- One hour prior to showtime
- At Walmart AMP
5079 West Northgate Rd.
Rogers, AR 72758
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!
- Phone: (479) 443.5600
- Fax: (479) 443.9024
Tessitura Services Manager
The Tessitura Services Manager is responsible for overseeing Tessitura, Walton Arts Center’s ticketing/CRM system. The TSM establishes and maintains Walton Arts Center’s relationship with Tessitura. The TSM manages Tessitura software utilization in the organization. The TSM will manage the Tessitura Core Team to develop the use of Tessitura for optimal benefit to the organization, ensuring it is being used effectively and efficiently by all users throughout Walton Arts Center.
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience. Prior SQL experience is necessary. A high level of computer literacy with knowledge and experience in using the standard Microsoft Office suite, plus the initiative and ability to learn Tessitura software. Prior arts or music venue IT/System Admin experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong sense of initiative and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A calm, professional approach under pressure especially when resolving customer service issues that may arise
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment in balancing competing responsibilities
- Exceptional organization skills, ability to create and meet deadlines
- Multitasking skills a must
- Read and interpret documents such as instructions and procedure manuals
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages
- Acquire and maintain an expert level knowledge of Tessitura
- Ability to work irregular work hours based on work requirements and to work at other WAC venues and offsite locations
- Oversee and maintain relationship with the Tessitura Network, patron management software vendor, to ensure that Walton Arts Center gets maximum benefits from contracts and services.
- Facilitate Tessitura implementation and operation to ensure the best usage of the system
- Administrator of Tessitura products, services and budget. (RAMP, TNEW, TNMP, TSTATS, Security)
- Oversee Queue-It Walton Arts Center’s high volume waiting room
- Manage our large on-sale days working with different departments and the Tessitura Network to monitor and troubleshoot problems.
- Maintain Tessitura data integrity by working with departments to create/maintain data standards, create/maintain security groups, create/maintain training plans and carry out user training, create/maintain internal Tessitura policies and procedures, leading Tess Core team, implementing and promoting data entry best practices, assigning appropriate data cleansing duties to Tessitura users
- Responsible for creating/maintaining custom reports for departments via Infomaker/SSRS tools
- Provide analysis of data and contribute to the development of sales and pricing strategy
- Point of contact internally for all Tessitura issues to ensure proper function of purchase/donation paths.
- New hire Tessitura setup and training
- Be a champion for technology in the Organization
Any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you are interested in the position, meet the minimum qualifications and have a passion for the arts, please email your cover letter and resume using the subject line of the email Tessitura Services Manager to Karen Percival, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com
Walton Arts Center is a presenting facility located in the heart of Northwest Arkansas with venues that include a 1201-seat auditorium with proscenium stage, a 200-seat variable stage black box theater, a 7000-seat outdoor amphitheater featuring popular contemporary concert artists and a 200-seat multi-purpose space.