Tips & Tricks
Three Simple Steps to Access Your Digital Wallet:
- Log into wallet.waltonartscenter.org with the same username/email and password you use to purchase tickets from Walton Arts Center. A link to your wallet can also be found in your order confirmation, show reminder and ticketing account.
- After logging in on your mobile device, your tickets and ticket add-ons for all upcoming performances will be displayed in “My Events.”
- Tap on a performance to see your digital tickets. Your ticket wallet will automatically update with a QR code prior to the concert and the ushers will use that code to scan you in for the show. A ticket will not be valid for entry without a QR code.
A few tips before the show starts:
- Do not screenshot, print or share your QR code. The QR codes refresh every 60 seconds. Screenshots or printouts of the digital ticket QR code will not be valid for entry.
- Do log on to Walton Arts Center's public wifi "WACGuest" when you arrive.
- Do check the FAQs below for more info or contact our box office at 479.443.5600.
- Do create a shortcut to your digital wallet on your smartphone’s home screen for quick access on the day of show!
Quick Troubleshooting Tips:
- If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot Password?” link below the Log In button.
- If you experience any issues with your QR code, refresh the page.
- Make sure your phone’s browser is using light mode.