We’re All in This Together
Nonprofits, like so many other businesses, struggled to continue business as usual in the midst of the global pandemic.
Walton Arts Center launched the Nonprofit Assistance Program in March 2021 to provide help to the helpers—our fellow nonprofits in Northwest Arkansas. Through the Nonprofit Assistance Program, Walton Arts Center and the Walmart AMP were able to share resources like space and the talents of our team so that local nonprofits could continue to pursue their missions.
From March through June we assisted 12 local nonprofit organizations with a variety of needs ranging from space for socially distanced meetings or small private events to consultations with our staff to volunteers.
These nonprofits serve a variety of needs within our community and we are proud that, with the generous support of Walmart, we could come alongside and provide assistance:
- Har-Ber High School Theater Department
- SOAR After School Program
- Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation
- Trike Theatre
- Junior League of Northwest Arkansas
- Arkansas Immigrant Defense
- Canopy NWA
- Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce – Team Leadership
- NWA Gives
- Peace at Home Family Shelter
- NWA Sunshine School and Development Center
- Bentonville Public Schools Gateway and Virtual School
All available resources have been committed for this program and we are no longer taking applications. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.