We’re All in This Together
Nonprofits, like so many other businesses, are struggling today to continue business as usual in the midst of a global pandemic.
In response, Walton Arts Center has launched the Nonprofit Assistance Program to provide help to the helpers—our fellow nonprofits in Northwest Arkansas. Through the Nonprofit Assistance Program, Walton Arts Center and the Walmart AMP will share resources like space and the talents of our team so that local nonprofits can continue to pursue their missions.
- Complimentary space for a socially distanced meeting or small private event
- Walton Arts Center and/or the Walmart AMP as a drop-off location for collection drives
- Consultation with members of staff
- Professional services
- Volunteers for projects and events
Nonprofits can apply for assistance below. Applications will be reviewed and approved based on need and availability. All activities or services must be scheduled between March 1 and June 30, 2021, and any requested events must be at least two weeks out from application date to be considered. Please note Walton Arts Center is unable to provide financial assistance through Nonprofit Assistance Program.
The Nonprofit Assistance Program is made possible by support from Walmart.
Please note we cannot provide:
- Complimentary space for fundraising events. However, you can contact our Walton Arts Center event services manager, Shannon Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Walmart AMP operations director, Stephanie Simpson (email@example.com), about renting our spaces for your fundraiser.
- Complimentary multi-time space usage
- Support for nonprofits or events affiliated with a particular political party or cause, or that require a specific religious or spiritual observance
If you have any questions about this program, please email NonprofitAssistance@waltonartscenter.org