The Edge Effect to Headline VoiceJam A Capella Festival
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, March 20, 2019 –International recording artists The Edge Effect take aca-awesomeness to a new level on Friday, April 5 at 7:30 pm at when they headline the VoiceJam A Cappella Festival produced by Walton Arts Center.
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in-person at the Walton Arts Center Box Office, by calling 479.443.5600 or by visiting waltonartscenter.org.
The Edge Effect's signature sound blurs genres and weaves a colorful tapestry of infectious beats, intricate harmonies and spectacular vocal acrobatics. Their vast repertoire knows no boundaries, and the band's stunning reinterpretations of musical favorites and inventive, contemporary original songs make for an unparalleled entertainment experience.
The Edge Effect have mesmerized audiences throughout the United States and around the globe, and they have shared the stage with superstars including Prince, Tony Bennett, the Pussycat Dolls, Stevie Wonder and John Legend.
As part of the 10x10 Arts Series in addition to VoiceJam A Cappella Festival, patrons can attend a preshow Creative Conversation with members from The Edge Effect moderated by a Walton Arts Center staff member at 6:30 pm. Following the show, patrons are invited to attend a party with the artists in the Walker Atrium and share their thoughts about the show with the popular Post-It® Note responses.
April 4-6, 2019
VoiceJam Kickoff Concert
- A FREE concert with Hong Kong group, Boonfaysau, and the VoiceJam Varsity Singers
- Thursday, April 4 at 7 pm
- Featuring internationally renowned act The Edge Effect
- Friday, April 5 at 7:30 pm
- Tickets start at $10, plus applicable fees.
Hosted by Deke Sharon
- Saturday, April 6 at 7:30 pm
- Tickets start at $19, plus applicable fees.
- Featuring eight groups from around the country vying for the title of VoiceJam Champion.
To learn more about The Edge Effect and VoiceJam, visit waltonartscenter.org.