Art of Wine Festival – Less Than One Month Away!
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, April 23, 2019 — Art of Wine is less than a month away, but there’s still a chance to get tickets to one or both of the events at Walton Arts Center.
A gourmet evening of wines from E&J Gallo Winery paired with a six-course meal by Bordinos kicks off the festival May 16 at the decadent and delicious Winemaker’s Dinner. The evening also includes a silent auction and entertainment by Ben Harris during the opening reception. Tickets are $225 per person, and $50 of the ticket is tax deductible.
Uncorked! is on May 17 and features samplings of over 800 wines, beers and spirits with entertainment, games and a new cocktail class as part of the event. Tickets are $75 and VIP Tickets are $150. VIP tickets get you early access to the event at 6 pm and access to the reserve tasting room with a special selection of wines, food and live music.
Art of Wine community partners and activations include:
- Shop Underwoods Fine Jewelers Pop-Up shop. A percentage of the proceeds from the event will go to fund Walton Arts Center's arts education programming.
- Cocktail Classes will be held throughout the event for attendees to participate in.
- Balloon Pop is back. Patrons can win prizes that include tickets to shows at Walton Arts Center and the Walmart AMP, wine, merchandise and gifts from local boutiques.
- Distinctive Dwelling Pop-Up Shop will give patrons an opportunity to purchase fun wine and kitchen merchandise.
- Entertainment provided by Rozenbridge and DJ Jon Teal.
- Participating Restaurants: Alchemy Macarons, Big Orange, Bordinos, Briar Rose Bakery, Catering Unlimited, Con Quesos Fusion Tacos, Early Bird Catering, Elevation at Mt. Sequoyah, Ella’s Table, Fellow Coffee, Fork & Crust Pie Co., Grotto Wood Fired Grill + Wine Cave, Local Lime, Meiji, Nellie B’s Bakery, Sauced Barbeque & Brews, Southern Food Company, Theo’s, Wood Stone Pizza and 28 Springs
- Participating Distributors: Central Distributors, Deep Branch Winery, De Nux Distributor, Moon Distributors, Post Familie Vineyards, Rock Town Distillery, Sassafras Winery, Southern Glazer’s and Wiederkehr Winery
To help patrons remember their favorite wines, the Art of Wine mobile app is back. Patrons can easily search for wines by their location at the event, by type and by region then add wines to their favorites, to the wish list within the app or send their wish list to Liquor World.
Purchase tickets online at Art of Wine Festival, in person at the Walton Arts Center Box Office or by calling 479.443.5600. You must be 21 or older to purchase tickets to all Art of Wine events. Proceeds from this event give back to our community by supporting arts education programming for the region at Walton Arts Center.
Walton Arts Center is a nonprofit arts presenting organization that has been serving the region for more than 27 years. Each year more than 195,000 community members experience a variety of performing arts at Walton Arts Center and approximately 45,000 school children and teachers in Arkansas participate in our arts education and outreach programs.
Sponsors for the 19th annual Art of Wine include Liquor World, E&J Gallo Winery, Delicato, L’Oreal USA, Hershey, Lost Forty Brewing, Underwoods Fine Jewelers and Procter & Gamble.