Single Tickets On Sale Now for Walton Arts Center’s 2018-19 Season Openers
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, July 16, 2018 – Walton Arts Center’s 2018-19 season kicks off in September with a full slate of shows. To help patrons get a jumpstart on their fall planning, single tickets for these first shows are now on sale.
From belly laughs to live music to awe-inspiring artistry, the season openers include Late Night Catechism, jazz music troupe Mwenso & The Shakes, the New York City-based Jessica Lang Dance, The Pump and Dump Show: 2018 Parentally Incorrect Tour, world-renowned classical ensemble the Zukerman Trio and folk-rock duo Indigo Girls.
Single tickets for the first shows of the 2018-19 Walton Arts Center season can be purchased now by calling the Box Office at 479.443.5600 or by visiting waltonartscenter.org. Single tickets for the remaining shows on the Walton Arts Center Season will go on sale Monday, Aug. 6, 2018.
Season Openers Now On Sale*
- Late Night Catechism – Sept. 6-9 – Tickets are $25-32.
- Mwenso & The Shakes – Sept. 14 – Tickets are $10.
- Jessica Lang Dance – Sept. 20 – Tickets are $10.
- An Evening with the Zukerman Trio – Sept. 21 – Tickets are $30-85.
- The Pump and Dump Show: 2018 Parentally Incorrect Tour – Sept. 22 – Tickets are $30.
- Indigo Girls – Oct. 2 – Tickets are $30-50.
*Ticket prices shown do not include fees or taxes. For more information, visit waltonartscenter.org.