Snack Shack Attendant - Walmart AMP
The position will execute setup of space to prepare for serving patrons, ensure excellent customer service throughout the event, and execute cleanup and shut down of the space post-event.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be a good communicator and team player
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be comfortable engaging with patrons
- Must feel comfortable using a computerized point of sale system
- Must be able to count and handle money accurately
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to use dollie/hand truck
- Must be able to work in large crowded areas
- Must be able to work in an environment with loud music, noises, pyrotechnics, cannons, and flashing lights as part of the show
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be willing to work in many different weather conditions
Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Execute set up of Snack Shack prior to each show.
- Ensure stock quantities throughout event and anticipate/replenish shortages before they occur.
- Maintain working relationship with all staff and tenants of Walmart AMP.
- Work closely with Food & Beverage department to ensure a pleasant experience for all patrons.
- Maintain security and safety requirements as defined by operations guidelines.
- Any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times.
- Never approach or speak to an artist/musician, ask for autographs, take pictures or audio recordings, or touch equipment that belongs to an artist.
The shifts for this position will be day-of-show only. Availability starting at 1:00pm is preferable. Shifts will typically end by 11:30pm or earlier (about 30 minutes after the show ends).
How to Apply
Please come by Walton Arts Center Administrative Offices located at 255 N. School Avenue in Fayetteville to complete a paper application. Or you may email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and indicate the name of the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Emails received without the name of the position for which you are applying will not be considered. Please, no phone calls.