Enjoying live performances from some of the top touring artist in the world has never been easier than with Club AMP. With guaranteed tickets, you'll never have to fight the crowds again! Priority on-site parking provides convenient access to the venue for you and your guests. Dedicated customer service provided by a personal account manager makes managing your membership a breeze. Reserve your spot today and experience everything the Walmart AMP has to offer.
Things to know:
- Join Club AMP by October 12 to guarantee access for most of the 2019 Cox Concert Series!
- Membership fee is 100% tax-deductible donation to Walton Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and not eligible for upgrade.
- Seats are assigned by Walton Arts Center staff, based on level of membership and prioritized by date of membership payment.
- The membership fee does not apply toward ticket purchases.
- Early access purchasing opportunities cannot be guaranteed.
- Accessible seating available upon request.
CLUB AMP MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
ALL members receive:
- Early access purchasing opportunities
- Priority entry access for all Cox Concert Series
- A personal account manager
Level 1 - $600
- Guaranteed right to purchase four GA lawn tickets to every Cox Concert Series performance
- Preferred Parking Pass
Level 2 - $1,500
- Guaranteed right to purchase two seats in Section C to every Cox Concert Series performance
- Preferred Parking Pass
Level 3 - $2,500
- Guaranteed right to purchase four seats in Section C to every Cox Concert Series performance
- VIP Parking Pass
Level 4 - $5,000
- Guaranteed right to purchase four seats in Section B for every Cox Concert Series performance
- Two VIP* Parking Passes
- Four Land O’Lakes Lounge Passes
Interested in Box Seats? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
How To Join
To become a Club AMP member:
- Call 479.571.2771 or email email@example.com.
- A membership contract will be sent to you via mail or email. Read, sign, and return the membership contract within one week of receiving it.
- Make your 100% tax-deductible donation to Walton Arts Center to join Club AMP.
- Receive your Club member packet, including your donation receipt, copy of your membership contract, Walmart AMP policies, parking and seat information.
HOW CLUB AMP MEMBERS BUY TICKETS
To purchase tickets as a Club AMP member:
- A show is announced for the 2019 season of the Walmart AMP. An email is sent to you with details regarding the artist, show time, pre-sale information, and the deadline to purchase your assigned tickets.
- Contact your Personal Account Manager, via phone or email, to confirm that you wish to purchase your Club AMP tickets for the performance.
- Your account manager will process the payment for your tickets and email you the receipt.
- Need more tickets for a show? You can purchase more tickets (up to the ticket limit) during the pre-sale by visiting www.waltonartscenter.org/AMP/ or calling the box office at 479.443.5600.*
Club AMP members will typically have at least 48 hours to respond with intent to purchase assigned tickets. If a performance is announced less than 48 hours before the general public sale, other arrangements will be made and specific instructions sent to Club AMP members.
SEATING MAP BY MEMBERSHIP LEVEL
Map image coming soon
*POLICIES AND LIMITATIONS
- Tickets purchased through the Club AMP program do not count against ticket limits listed in pre-sales or public sales. Cannot guarantee tickets to any concerts announced before joining Club AMP.
- Walmart AMP may offer pre-sales, based on artist management preference. Pre-sale opportunities will be open to Club AMP members and AMP Sponsors.
- Extra tickets cannot be guaranteed during the venue presales due to artist restrictions.
- No exceptions will be made for Club AMP members who miss the deadline to purchase tickets. If you fail to communicate your intent to purchase your assigned seats for a performance, they will be released for the general public sale.
- Club AMP members are permitted to sell their tickets for face value if they are unable to attend the performance. If a Club AMP member is caught selling tickets for more than face value (scalping), their Club AMP membership will be terminated, all outstanding tickets returned, and donation amount refunded. Membership will not be offered to individuals caught scalping for a minimum of one (1) year.