Happy Hour at the Walmart AMP Extended Through October
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, September 28, 2020 – Happy Hour at the Walmart AMP has been extended through the end of October with additional bands and a stand-up comedy night.
The expanded lineup includes:
- Thursday, Oct. 1: Jamie Lou and the Hullabaloo
- Friday, Oct. 2: Uncrowned Kings
- Saturday, Oct. 3: The Rosy Hips
- Thursday, Oct. 8: Snapback
- Friday, Oct. 9: Dial Up
- Saturday, Oct. 10: Comedy Happy Hour with Raj Suresh and Shawna Blake
- Thursday, Oct. 15: Can You Feel the Love Tonight: An Elton John Tribute
- Friday, Oct. 16: 412 West
- Saturday, Oct. 17: Hot Lix
- Thursday, Oct. 22: Red Ambition
- Friday, Oct. 23: Honeyjack
- Saturday, Oct. 24: The Juice
Happy Hour at the AMP is 4:30-10 pm. Entrance is free but capacity is limited. Tables are available
on a first-come, first-served basis; however, a limited number of tables can be reserved in advance for $25.
Table reservations open on Monday for that week’s happy hours and close 48 hours prior to each event. Parties must arrive by 6:30 pm to claim their tables. Make reservations by calling 479.443.5600 or visiting www.amptickets.com.
100% of all table reservations will be donated to support Walton Arts Center’s Ghost Light Recovery Fund and are tax deductible and nonrefundable. Happy Hour at the AMP is presented by Bud Light Seltzer.
The Walmart AMP has health and safety precautions in place that have been approved by the Arkansas Department of Health.
- Patrons will be required to wear face coverings when entering the venue or when moving around the space. Face coverings can be removed when at your table.
- Patrons should practice social distancing while inside the venue.
- Concessions - including a full bar and beverage menu and food - will be available for cashless purchase only.
- The venue will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each event. In addition to our typical cleaning practices staff will be wiping down commonly touched surfaces and using disinfectant foggers.
Staff members will have their temperature checked each time they arrive for work, wear face coverings when interacting with performers, the public or each other and are required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer at least once every hour while at work.
For a complete list of health and safety protocols please visit www.amptickets.com.