Live Nation Celebrates National Concert Week with Special Offer for Fans
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, April 26, 2019 – From experiencing live music under the stars at an outdoor amphitheater to taking a road trip to a music festival, there’s just something special about summer concerts. For the fifth year, Live Nationis celebrating the start of summer concert season with National Concert Week from May 1-7.
For one week only, fans can get their hands on $20 all-in lawn tickets at venues across the country including select shows at the Walmart AMP. Tickets are available starting Wednesday, May 1 at 11 am CST and ending Tuesday, May 7 at 11:59 pm CST. Limited quantities are available. Offer not valid on previously purchased tickets.
Tickets for concerts at the Walmart AMP can be purchased by calling 479.443.5600 or by visiting waltonartscenter.org/AMP/live-nation-summer-sale/. In-person purchases can be made at the Walton Arts Center Box Office in Fayetteville 10 am until 2 pm Monday through Friday and noon until 4 pm on Saturday, or at the Walmart AMP Box Office in Rogers. Hours are Monday through Friday, 10 am until 6 pm and noon until 4 pm on Saturday.
Concerts at the Walmart AMP included in this offer:
- The Avett Brothers – May 18
- Steve Miller Band and Marty Stuart – June 16
- Trevor Noah – June 21
- Train / Goo Goo Dolls – June 26
- Brad Paisley – June 27
- Chris Young – July 19
- The Royal Affair Tour – July 21
- Third Eye Blind & Jimmy Eat World – July 25
- Why Don’t We – July 26
- Sublime with Rome – July 31
- +LIVE+ & Bush – August 14
- Nelly, TLC & Flo-Rida – August 20
- The Smashing Pumpkins and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – August 23
- Sheryl Crow and Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit – August 30
- Rascal Flatts – August 31
- Breaking Benjamin – September 6
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly – September 8
To see a complete list of artists and venues participating in Live Nation's National Concert Week, visit ncw.livenation.com.