For ticket orders, there is a limit of 9 tickets per person available for purchase through Walton Arts Center by phone or online. To purchase a group of tickets 10 or more, please contact the group sales concierge by phone at 479.571.2719. (In the case of an exception to this ticket limit, the amended policy will be noted on the show’s information page.)
Please be aware of ticket scalpers. Walton Arts Center is the only authorized seller of Walmart AMP Tickets (unless specified as a Ticketmaster concert). The authorized phone number is 479.443.5600; the authorized websites are waltonartscenter.org/amp/, arkansasmusicpavilion.com, walmartamp.com or amptickets.com.
Event tickets purchased from a source other than Walton Arts Center may not be honored for admission. The Walmart AMP is not responsible for counterfeit tickets, so please exercise caution in making ticket purchases.
Every person who attends an event must have a valid ticket in order to gain admission (babes in arms also require a ticket).
Walmart AMP tickets are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES:
Performances will be presented rain or shine, but in the case of severe storms it is possible that the concert will be delayed. Any delay or postponement will be made by the artist and venue management and all announcements regarding weather delay will be made on location and via Walmart AMP social media platforms. Only in a rare event will a concert be cancelled.
Prior to the concert, check the Walmart AMP Facebook page or Twitter page for any updates. During the concert, any weather-related messages would be conveyed onsite via loudspeakers and video displays and online via social media.
Due to the lack of a permanent structure at the AMP, if and when it has been determined the venue must be evacuated, patrons must exit the grounds and seek safe shelter until notified by the Walmart AMP staff or AMP social media.
1. Events at the Walmart AMP are held rain or shine.
2. Tickets are nonrefundable.
3. No one admitted under the age of 13 without a parent or guardian.
4. Valid ID’s are required and will be checked for all alcohol purchases regardless of age.
5. No purses, bags or backpacks larger than 10"x12" will be allowed inside the venue.
6. No food or beverages from sources outside of the Walmart AMP vendors are allowed.
7. The Walmart AMP has designated tobacco smoking areas. There is no smoking, e-cigarettes, or other combustible organic materials use anywhere else in the facility. Violation of the policy may result in removal from the facility.
8. The Walmart AMP is in compliance with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
9. With the exception of trained service animals or animals used as part of a production, no pets are allowed in the facility.
10. Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times.
11. The carrying of weapons and/or firearms is prohibited at the Walmart AMP, under Arkansas Code 5-73-306 (B) (1) even if you have a permit.
12. Small non-professional personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT VENUE APPROVAL. Cameras must fit in pocket, small clutch bag. The use of video recording is strictly prohibited (This includes the use of GoPro cameras).
13. For the safety of guests, concertgoers and their possessions are subject to search as a condition of admittance. Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not in compliance with all posted policies or the explicit direction of venue staff.
14. The Walmart AMP patrons should have their bags available for inspection upon entering the Walmart AMP. The following items are not allowed: Aerosol cans, coolers, picnic baskets, fireworks, chairs folding or otherwise, illegal drugs, laser pens and pointers, noise-making devices, musical instruments, skateboards, beach balls, signs and/or posters, glow sticks, hula hoops, selfie sticks, iPads, tablets, recording devices, personal property that is a potential hazard to others and any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the Walmart AMP staff.
15. Illegal drugs of any kind are not allowed on Walmart AMP property.
16. Strollers are not allowed to be brought into the seating, lawn or plaza areas of the Walmart AMP. Patrons may leave a stroller in designated areas near the front gate. The Walmart AMP does not take responsibility for any stroller and patrons must leave them unaccompanied at their own risk.
17. Blankets are allowed on the lawn for seating. Space on the lawn may be limited, so we ask that all blankets be folded directly under your occupied area only. Please be courteous of other patrons near you and do not take up more space than is needed. Space on lawn will be limited on certain concerts.
18. Re-entry is generally prohibited. Guests who have a medical or other emergency and need to re-enter should contact a guest services representative for assistance.
19. Umbrellas are expressly prohibited at the Walmart AMP. All events are rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to bring parkas or rain jackets in the event of rain.
20. Accessible seating for patrons in wheelchairs and with other needs is available for all performances. American Sign Language interpretation services are available for most performances with two weeks' notice. Please contact the Box Office as early as possible to ensure that we can meet your party's needs.
21. For information regarding DROP-OFF/PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS, please call 479.443.5600.
Event information varies per show. Please visit www.amptickets.com or call 479.443.5600 for the latest information.