Walmart AMP is now CASHLESS. Only CARD or mobile payments will be accepted at concession stands and merch stands.
Walmart AMP tickets are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
Persons over the age of 2 who attend an event must have a valid ticket in order to gain admission. Children 2 and under are not required to have a ticket but will be required to sit on a parent or guardian’s lap.
Advertised ticket limits are per household. If you exceed or attempt to exceed the posted ticket limit, Walmart AMP reserves the right to cancel and refund any or all orders and tickets and prohibit future ticket purchasing abilities without notice to you.
TICKET DELIVERY POLICIES
The standard delivery method for Walmart AMP tickets is digital. Digital tickets must be displayed on your smartphone for entry. If you do not have a smartphone, tickets can be retrieved from Will Call at the box office.
Timing of Ticket Delivery:
Your digital tickets and any add-ons you have purchased will be available in your ticket wallet immediately following your transaction. Your digital ticket will include a rotating QR code, which will be scanned for entry. The Walmart AMP standard practice is to deliver the QR codes required for entry 24 hours in advance of the concert date, however, ticket and QR code delivery timelines may change according to artist preference.
Will Call Orders:
- On standard ticket orders, you can choose to pick up your tickets at Will Call instead of digital delivery. Will Call orders cannot be printed until the day of the show.
- Photo ID is required for all Will Call orders
Reprinting of Orders/Tickets:
- Orders may be reprinted one (1) time without charge. Subsequent reprints will be charged $10 per order.
Please be aware of ticket resellers. Walton Arts Center is the only authorized ticket seller for Walmart AMP and Walton Arts Center tickets. Event tickets purchased from a source other than Walton Arts Center Tickets may not be valid and may not be honored for admission. Walmart AMP is not responsible for third-party resell tickets. Please exercise caution in making ticket purchases. We do everything we can to prevent ticket fraud, and strongly discourage our patrons from purchasing tickets through ticket resellers or third parties. If you have any questions, we encourage you to call the box office at 479.443.5600 before you purchase. Authorized websites are:
Tickets can be purchased in-person at the Walton Arts Center Box Office, located at 495 W. Dickson Street in Fayetteville, AR, and the Walmart AMP Box Office located onsite at 5079 W Northgate Road in Rogers, AR.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE for all tickets purchased
This ticket is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission at management’s discretion upon refund of the purchase price, and subject to revocation with denial of admission or removal from the facility, without compensation, should the Holder act in a disorderly manner, violate management’s Rules or Regulations or disobey the instructions of onsite staff. Holder agrees not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of event. Breach of the foregoing terminates this license. Holder grants permission to the Facility and organization sponsoring this event and their designees to utilize the Holder’s image or likeness in connection with any broadcast or other reproduction of this event. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than appearing hereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation of this ticket without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so are void and in such cases will not be honored. This ticket is NOT redeemable for cash. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON SINGLE TICKETS. EVENT DATE, ARTISTS AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
GROUPON OR OTHER VOUCHERS
Occasionally, shows will offer tickets through Groupon or other discount services. When purchasing tickets through Groupon or other special offers, patrons will be provided a printable voucher or mobile voucher. Upon arrival, patrons will be directed to Will Call located in the Walmart AMP Box Office to show their voucher. Vouchers will then be exchanged for paper tickets to enter the venue.
FAST TRACK LINE
Skip past the general admission lines and fast track yourself into the venue! When purchasing your show tickets, add Fast Track for $10. You will receive a separate digital ticket for this add-on. Show this digital ticket to the staff at either the main front gate or back North gate and they will move you into the Fast Track line. Fast Track may not be available for all shows. Separate show ticket required.
PREMIER RESERVED PARKING
Premier Reserved Parking is available as an add-on to your ticket purchase online. This $30 option guarantees you a parking space in the BLUE Lot, located at the southwest corner of JB Hunt Dr. and Champions Dr. and is the closest publicly accessible lot to the venue. Availability is limited. Premier Reserved Parking purchasers will also receive priority egress at the conclusion of the show. All other general parking lots remain available at no additional cost. All spots must have a vehicle. No spots held for tailgating. Autos only, no trailers.
ALCOHOL AND CONCESSIONS
A Valid ID is required and will be checked for all alcohol purchases regardless of age. Walmart AMP concession stands accept credit, debit or mobile payments only.
ALL bags outside of the parameters below will NOT be allowed inside the venue:
- One (1) bag that is clear plastic or vinyl and does not exceed 12”x6”x12”
- OR one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) AND a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5”x6.5”
All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue. Security has final say on which bags will be permitted.
Patrons who need medical supplies or devices, members of the working media and diaper bags with an accompanying child will not be subject to the above bag policy but will need to go through the bag check line at the entry gate for a thorough screening. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Diaper bags, media and medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared through security.
Small, non-professional personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval. Cameras must fit in a pocket or small clutch bag. This policy is subject to change based on the artist or event. Some artists do not permit photography or recording. Please refer to on-site signage, website and social media directives regarding show-specific photo and video policies.
All points of sale inside the venue will only accept credit, debit or mobile pay (such as Apple Pay or Google Pay). There are no ATMs onsite. Please plan accordingly.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
The Walmart AMP is in compliance with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”).
- Ticketing: ADA-accessible seating can be purchased online via amptickets.com, by phone at 479.443.5600 or by visiting the Walton Arts Center or Walmart AMP Box Offices.
- Purchasing Online: Limited day-of-show ADA-accessible seating is available. Please purchase accessible seating when you order your tickets. ADA Lawn will be identified by numbered spaces. Patrons must have a ticket that identifies the ADA space to occupy it. If a ticket does not identify ADA needs, a member of the party will be redirected to the Internal Box Office for assistance, or if unavailable, an AMP staff member will assist.
- Day-of-Show Parking: Accessible parking is located in the RED Parking Lot north of the venue, with overflow ADA parking across the street from the venue. Onsite parking staff will direct you to available ADA parking upon request. Please be advised that parking is limited. If you do not require accessible parking, please park in the general lots.
- Drop-off/Pick-Up Instructions: Contact the Walmart AMP Box Office at 479.443.5600 for questions related to drop-off and pick up.
- Unexpected Needs: If you have had an injury or illness that prevents you from using the original seat you purchased, we strongly recommend calling the Box Office to exchange tickets for accessible tickets ahead of your show date. We have a limited number of ADA-accessible seats available on the day-of-show, and cannot guarantee we will be able to exchange your seats without advanced notice.
- Accommodations: All venue restrooms, concession stands and merchandise stands are ADA-accessible
- Service Animals: Pets are not allowed at any event unless otherwise specified on the event page. Service animals are permitted in the AMP. Each service animal must remain with its owner and be restrained. If a service animal interferes with other guests, corrective action may include relocation of seating or removal of the service animal from the AMP. Emotional support animals, comfort animals and therapy dogs are not service animals as defined by the 2010 ADA Guidelines and are NOT allowed.
- If you require an ASL interpreter for an event, please contact the Walmart AMP Box Office no less than two (2) weeks prior to the performance date. There is no charge to the patron for interpreter services. Guests that request an interpreter are encouraged to pick their tickets up at the Box Office in advance of the event day. Upon arrival, guests should approach the Guest Services counter inside the venue to be connected with appropriate staff who will escort them to their seats and answer any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: Walmart AMP uses “Listen EVERYWHERE”, which allows patrons to download a free app on their personal phones to listen to the event. Patrons are encouraged to visit Guest Services to receive information. Download the free Listen EVERYWHERE App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store ahead of your concert date. Patrons must use their own headphones or earbuds to access audio.
Performances will be presented rain or shine, but in the case of severe weather, it is possible that the concert will be delayed, suspended or canceled. Any decision about delay or postponement will be made by the artist and venue management. All announcements regarding weather delay will be made on-location and via Walmart AMP social media platforms. Only in a rare event will a concert be canceled due to severe weather.
Prior to the concert, check the Walmart AMP website and social media for updates. During the concert, any weather-related messages will be conveyed onsite via loudspeakers, video displays and online via social media.
Due to the lack of structural shelters at the Walmart AMP, if and when the venue must be evacuated, patrons must exit the grounds and seek safe shelter until otherwise notified by the Walmart AMP staff or Walmart AMP social media.
Check the Walmart AMP social media for updates and watch the official Walmart AMP forecast on KNWA or Fox 24 to get the most up-to-date weather forecast.
General admission lawn seating is first come, first served. Guests may notice a row or seat number on their lawn ticket, but this is for tracking purposes only. Small blankets are allowed on the lawn for seating. Space on the lawn may be limited. We ask that all blankets be folded directly under your occupied area only. Please be courteous of other patrons near you and do not take up more space than is needed. *ADA Lawn Seating information is noted in the “Guests With Disabilities” section.
Blankets are available for purchase online in advance ($15) or onsite at the show ($20). These blue fleece blankets are a roll up style that includes a built-in Velcro strap and polyester flap branded with the Walmart AMP logo. Dimensions are 55” X 45”.
General admission lawn chairs are available for rent for $10. Lawn chairs can be reserved at the same time as your ticket or rented inside the venue at the Venue Merchandise Rental location inside the main entrance gates pending availability. If purchased in advance, your Lawn Chair ticket will be delivered as a separate digital ticket.. Please present this ticket at the Venue Merchandise Rental for pick up (Seat front is approximately 6” off the ground).
LOST AND FOUND
Patrons are encouraged to speak to a Guest Services representative during events to inquire about any lost items. Any items not retrieved will be held for seven (7) days after the event, and any unclaimed items will be donated or discarded. To inquire about lost items, you may also call the Walmart AMP Box Office at 479.443.5600.
OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE
No food or beverages from sources outside of Walmart AMP vendors are allowed inside of the venue. However, if you do not have tickets in sections 1, 2 and 3, you may bring a clear, empty plastic bottle to be filled with water from water fountains located inside the venue. No outside water bottles are allowed in these sections. A wide variety of food and beverage selections are available for purchase. Walmart AMP concessions are a cashless operation. Please plan to use credit, debit or mobile pay options.
The following list identifies some prohibited items; however, Walmart AMP staff has the right to refuse any personal property that is a potential hazard to others and any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous (see Bag Policy above for more details):
- Aerosol cans
- Camelback style hydration packs/water reservoirs
- Glass or metal containers
- Glow sticks
- Go-Pro cameras
- Professional-style cameras with removable lenses
- Hula hoops
- Illegal drugs (of any kind)
- Inflatables (beach balls, balloons, chairs, sofas, etc.)
- iPads, tablets or gaming devices
- Laser pens or pointers
- Musical instruments
- Noise-making devices
- Picnic baskets
- Poster Tubes
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs and/or posters (excluding merchandise purchased in the venue)
- Skateboards, scooters or any wheeled devices other than ADA compliant modes
- Strollers or car seats
The carrying of weapons and/or firearms is prohibited at the Walmart AMP, under Arkansas Code 5-73-306 even if you have a permit. (Weapons of any kind, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, explosives, brass knuckles, Tasers, mace or pepper spray).
Re-entry is generally prohibited at the Walmart AMP. Please ensure that everything you will need for the event is brought with you. Guests who have a medical or other emergency and need to re-enter should contact a Guest Services Representative for assistance.
SECURITY AND SCREENING
For the safety of guests, patrons and their possessions are subject to search as a condition of admittance.
Upon entering the venue, all patrons will be subject to the same security screening process which includes walk-through metal detectors and, in some cases, hand wands. In addition, all bags, purses, blankets and personal items are subject to inspection.
Ticketholders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning prohibited items left at the venue entrances. We encourage you to leave all prohibited items at home or in your vehicle before entering the venue. Walmart AMP reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not in compliance with all posted policies or the explicit direction of venue staff. If you have a medical reason for not wanting to be searched via metal detectors, please notify security upon arrival at the gate and an alternative will be provided.
Walmart AMP has designated tobacco smoking areas. The main smoking location is on the East highway side of the Venue, at the end of the concession stand. There will also be a small smoking area near the entrance of the back gates. There is no smoking, e-cigarettes, vapes or other combustible organic materials use allowed anywhere else in the facility. Violation of the policy may result in removal from the facility.
No one under the age of 13 will be admitted without a parent or guardian.
DROP-OFF/PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS. Contact the Walmart AMP Box Office at 479.443.5600 for questions related to drop-off and pick up.
Event information varies per show. Please visit amptickets.com or call 479.443.5600 for the latest information.