New Pandemic Guidelines
GUIDELINES FOR PATRONS
- All patrons will be required to wear face coverings at Walmart AMP. When seated in their seats/lawn spaces or consuming food or drink the mask can be removed.
- Practice social distancing while in common spaces. Floor decals with 6-ft safety guidelines have been placed throughout the venue for your reference.
- Upon arriving, patrons are encouraged to enter, purchase concessions, use restrooms as needed and proceed directly to their seats where parties can be socially distant. Please avoid congregating in the common spaces for your safety and the safety of others.
- If you're feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, please contact the Box Office at 479.443.5600 to discuss your options.
TICKETING & SEATING
- All tickets will be emailed to the purchaser and can be scanned directly from your smartphone.
- Staff will not need to touch guest phones or tickets when scanning for entry.
- Every other row will remain empty throughout the seated sections. Your party will be seated together in a row. A minimum of 4 seats will remain empty between parties.
- Quaranteam squares will be painted on the lawn to keep groups separated.
- Walmart AMP will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each event. This will include wiping down commonly touched surfaces and use of disinfectant foggers in addition to our typical cleaning practices.
- Concessions will be available; however, it will be an entirely cashless operation! Please plan accordingly by bringing a credit or debit card for your purchases. Patrons will see clearly marked entrances and exits at all concessions areas and are reminded to comply with social distancing.
- The Walmart AMP has designated tobacco smoking areas. Persons within smoking areas will be required to keep a distance of 12 feet from all other parties in accordance with request from ADH.
ALL WALMART AMP STAFF
- Will have their temperature checked each time they arrive for work.
- Must wear face coverings when interacting with performers, the public or each other.
- Will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer at least every 60 minutes while at work.
- Visiting artists and crew will also have their temperatures checked upon arrival at Walmart AMP.
GENERAL TICKETING POLICIES
Walmart AMP tickets are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
Every person who attends an event must have a valid ticket in order to gain admission, except for children 2 and under. Children 2 and under will be required to sit on a parent’s lap.
Please be aware of ticket scalpers. Walton Arts Center is the only authorized seller of Walmart AMP tickets. The authorized phone number is 479.443.5600;the authorized websites are waltonartscenter.org/amp/, arkansasmusicpavilion.com, walmartamp.com or amptickets.com.
Event tickets purchased from a source other than Walton Arts Center may not be honored for admission. The Walmart AMP is not responsible for counterfeit tickets, so please exercise caution in making ticket purchases.
Valid ID’s are required and will be checked for all alcohol purchases regardless of age.
Small non-professional personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT VENUE APPROVAL. This policy is subject to change based on the artist or event. Some artists do not permit photography or recording, so please check on the show you are attending to make sure cameras are allowed. Cameras must fit in pocket, small clutch bag.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
The Walmart AMP is in compliance with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”):
- Ticketing: ADA accessible seating can be purchased online via walmartamp.com or by phone 479.443.5600, or by visiting the Box Office.
- Purchasing Online: We have limited seating available for guests on the day of the event so make sure you purchase accessible seating when you order your tickets.
- Day-of-Show Parking: Accessible parking is located in the North Parking Lot, as well as overflow ADA parking across the street. Let parking staff know that you require accessible parking and they will direct you to available ADA parking. Please be advised that parking is limited. If you do not absolutely need accessible parking, please park in the general lots.
- Unexpected Needs: If you have had an injury or illness that prevents you from using the original seat you purchased, we strongly recommend calling the Box Office to exchange tickets for accessible tickets. We will have a very limited number of seats available on the day of show for such issues, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to exchange your seats without advanced notice.
- Interpreter Requests: If you require an ASL interpreter for an event, please provide no less than (2) weeks’ notice by calling the Walmart AMP Box Office. There is no charge to the patron for interpreter services. Guests that request an interpreter are encouraged to pick their tickets up at the Box Office in advance of the event day. Upon arrival, guests should approach the Guest Services counter inside the venue to be connected with appropriate staff who will escort them to their seats and answer any questions.
- Accommodations: All venue bathrooms, concession stands, and merchandise stands are ADA accessible.
- Service Animals: With the exception of trained service animals or animals used as part of a production, no pets are allowed in the facility. Service animals must be on a leash, and remain with its owner at all times.
Performances will be presented rain or shine, but in the case of severe storms it is possible that the concert will be delayed. Any delay or postponement will be made by the artist and venue management and all announcements regarding weather delay will be made on location and via Walmart AMP social media platforms. Only in a rare event will a concert be cancelled.
Prior to the concert, check the Walmart AMP Facebook page or Twitter page for any updates. During the concert, any weather-related messages would be conveyed onsite via loudspeakers and video displays and online via social media.
Due to the lack of structural shelters at the AMP, if and when it has been determined the venue must be evacuated, patrons must exit the grounds and seek safe shelter until notified by the Walmart AMP staff or AMP social media.
You’ll notice new quaranteam squares on the lawn this fall. Each square fits up to 6 people and those tickets need to be purchased together so you can sit as a group. You’ll see a number on your ticket but the lawn is open seating. You are welcome to choose any open square upon your arrival.
While COVID restrictions are in place, blankets and legless chairs will be allowed on the lawn.
LOST AND FOUND
Patrons are encouraged to speak to a Guest Services Representative during events to inquire about any lost items. Any items not retrieved will be held for (7) days after event and any unclaimed items will be donated or discarded. To inquire about lost items, you may also call the Walmart AMP Box Office at 479.443.5600.
OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE
No food or beverages from sources outside of the Walmart AMP vendors are allowed inside of the venue. However, you may bring a clear, empty plastic bottle to be filled with water inside the venue. The Walmart AMP has water fountains inside the venue.
The following list identifies some prohibited items; however, the Walmart AMP staff has the right to refuse any personal property that is a potential hazard to others and any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous (see Bag Policy above for more details):
- Aerosol cans
- Camelback style hydration packs/water reservoirs
- Glass or metal containers
- Glow sticks
- Go-Pro Cameras
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal drugs (of any kind)
- Inflatables (beach balls, balloons, chairs, sofas, etc.)
- iPads, tablets or gaming devices
- Laser pens or pointers
- Musical instruments
- Noise-making devices
- Picnic baskets
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs and/or posters
- Skateboards, scooters or any wheeled devices other than ADA compliant modes
- Strollers or car seats
Re-entry is generally prohibited at the Walmart AMP. Please ensure that everything you will need for the event is brought with you. Guests who have a medical or other emergency and need to re-enter should contact a Guest Services Representative for assistance.
SECURITY AND SCREENING
For the safety of guests, patrons and their possessions are subject to search as a condition of admittance.
Upon entering the venue, all patrons will be subject to the same security screening process which includes walk-through metal detectors and in some cases, hand wands. In addition, all bags, purses, blankets, and personal items are subject for inspection. Please prepare accordingly; remove hats, jackets, and sunglasses and empty pockets of cell phones, keys, wallets, and any other items prior to entering the metal detectors.
Ticketholders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning banned items left at the venue entrances. We encourage you to leave all banned items at home or in your vehicle before entering the venue. Walmart AMP reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not in compliance with all posted policies or the explicit direction of venue staff. If you have a medical reason for not wanting to be searched via metal detectors, please notify security upon arrival at the gate and they will provide an alternative.
The Walmart AMP has designated tobacco smoking areas. There is no smoking, e-cigarettes, or other combustible organic materials use allowed anywhere else in the facility. Violation of the policy may result in removal from the facility.
No one admitted under the age of 13 without a parent or guardian.
DROP-OFF/PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS: If you have any questions about this, please call the Walmart AMP Box Office at 479.443.5600.
The carrying of weapons and/or firearms is prohibited at the Walmart AMP, under Arkansas Code 5-73-306 (B) (1) even if you have a permit. (Weapons of any kind, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, explosives, brass knuckles, Tasers, mace or pepper spray).
Event information varies per show. Please visit amptickets.com or call 479.443.5600 for the latest information.