Walmart AMP is now CASHLESS. Only CARD or mobile payments will be accepted at concession stands and merch stands.
- The Walmart AMP continues to encourage patrons to wear masks if unvaccinated. Some shows may have additional requirements for vaccination or testing.
Walmart AMP tickets are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
Persons over the age of 2 who attend an event must have a valid ticket in order to gain admission. Children 2 and under are not required to have a ticket but will be required to sit on a parent or guardian’s lap.
TICKET DELIVERY POLICIES
The standard delivery method for Walmart AMP tickets is email. Your tickets will be delivered via email in the form of a pdf that may be printed or displayed on your smartphone for entry. Alternatively, you may select the option to pick up your tickets at Will Call or receive them via standard mail for a $3 mailing fee. All pit tickets must be paper tickets and will be mailed to the purchaser, even if email delivery is selected.
Will Call Orders:
- Photo ID is required for all Will Call orders.
- If tickets are being picked up by someone other than the original purchaser, a photocopy or picture of the original purchaser’s ID, in addition to the pickup person’s ID will be required.
- Limit of one (1) name change per order and one (1) pickup name per order.
- Will Call orders cannot be printed until 30 days prior to the performance.
- Any out-of-state order may be changed to Will Call without notice and without compensation.
Reprinting of Orders/Tickets:
- Orders may be reprinted one (1) time without charge. Subsequent reprints will be charged $10 per order.
- Email tickets can be printed on-site as paper tickets for a $10 charge. If box office staff can verify that email tickets were not delivered as requested, paper tickets will be printed at no charge.
Please be aware of ticket scalpers. Walton Arts Center Tickets is the only authorized ticket seller for Walmart AMP and Walton Arts Center tickets. Please be aware that event tickets purchased from a source other than Walton Arts Center Tickets may be not be valid and may not be honored for admission. Walmart AMP is not responsible for third-party resell tickets. Please exercise caution in making ticket purchases. We do everything we can to prevent ticket fraud, and strongly discourage our patrons from purchasing tickets through ticket resellers or third parties. If you have any questions, we encourage you to call the box office at 479.443.5600 before you purchase. Authorized websites are:
In person ticket locations are the Walton Arts Center Box Office located at 495 W. Dickson Street in Fayetteville, AR and the Walmart AMP Box Office located on-site at 5079 W Northgate Road in Rogers, AR.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE for all tickets purchased
This ticket is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission at management’s discretion upon refund of the purchase price, and subject to revocation with denial of admission or removal from the facility, without compensation, should the Holder act in a disorderly manner or violate management’s Rules or Regulations. Holder agrees not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of event. Breach of the foregoing terminates this license. Holder grants permission to the Facility and organization sponsoring this event and their designees to utilize the Holder’s image or likeness in connection with any broadcast or other reproduction of this event. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than appearing hereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation of this ticket without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so are void and in such cases will not be honored. This ticket is NOT redeemable for cash. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON SINGLE TICKETS. EVENT DATE, ARTISTS AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
GROUPON OR OTHER VOUCHERS
Occasionally, shows will offer tickets through Groupon or other discount services. When purchasing tickets through Groupon or other special offers, patrons will be provided a printable voucher or mobile voucher. Upon arrival, patrons will be directed to Will Call located in the Walmart AMP Box Office to show their voucher. Vouchers will then be exchanged for paper tickets to enter the venue.
FAST TRACK LINE
Skip past the general admission lines and fast track yourself into the venue! When purchasing your show tickets, add Fast Track for $10. You will receive a separate ticket for this add-on. Show this ticket to the staff at the main front gate and they will move you into the Fast Track line. Fast Track may not be available for all shows. Separate show ticket required.
PIT TICKET PROCESS
*Pit tickets are standing room only
All pit tickets should be paper tickets and will be mailed to the purchaser, even if email delivery is selected. After going through security and having your ticket verified, you will proceed to the Section A standing pit, where staff will provide you with a pit wristband. Please do not remove or tamper with this credential as it may prevent you from getting access into the pit area.
ALCOHOL AND CONCESSIONS
A Valid ID is required and will be checked for all alcohol purchases regardless of age. Walmart AMP concession stands accept credit, debit or mobile payments only.
ALL bags outside of the parameters below will NOT be allowed inside the venue:
- One (1) bag that is clear plastic or vinyl and does not exceed 12”x6”x12”
- OR one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) AND a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5”x6.5”
All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue. Security has final say on which bags will be permitted.
Patrons who need medical supplies or devices, members of the working media and diaper bags with an accompanying child will not be subject to the above bag policy but will need to go through the bag check line at the entry gate for a thorough screening. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Diaper bags, media and medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared through security.
Small, non-professional personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval. Cameras must fit in a pocket or small clutch bag. This policy is subject to change based on the artist or event. Some artists do not permit photography or recording. Please refer to on-site signage, website and social media directives regarding show-specific photo and video policies.
All points of sale inside the venue will only accept credit, debit or mobile pay (such as Apple Pay or Google Pay). Please plan accordingly.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
The Walmart AMP is in compliance with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”).
- Ticketing: ADA-accessible seating can be purchased online via amptickets.com, by phone at 479.443.5600 or by visiting the Walton Arts Center or Walmart AMP Box Offices.
- Purchasing Online: Limited day-of-show ADA-accessible seating is available. Please purchase accessible seating when you order your tickets.
- Day-of-Show Parking: Accessible parking is located in the North Parking Lot, with overflow ADA parking across the street from the venue. On-site parking staff will direct you to available ADA parking upon request. Please be advised that parking is limited. If you do not require accessible parking, please park in the general lots.
- Drop-off/Pick-Up Instructions: Contact the Walmart AMP Box Office at 479.443.5600 for questions related to drop-off and pick up.
- Unexpected Needs: If you have had an injury or illness that prevents you from using the original seat you purchased, we strongly recommend calling the Box Office to exchange tickets for accessible tickets ahead of your show date. We have a limited number of ADA-accessible seats available on the day-of-show, and cannot guarantee we will be able to exchange your seats without advanced notice.
- Accommodations: All venue restrooms, concession stands and merchandise stands are ADA-accessible
- Service Animals: With the exception of trained service animals or animals used as part of a production, no pets are allowed in the facility. Service animals must be on a leash and remain with their owners at all times.
- If you require an ASL interpreter for an event, please contact the Walmart AMP Box Office no less than two (2) weeks prior to the performance date. There is no charge to the patron for interpreter services. Guests that request an interpreter are encouraged to pick their tickets up at the Box Office in advance of the event day. Upon arrival, guests should approach the Guest Services counter inside the venue to be connected with appropriate staff who will escort them to their seats and answer any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: Walmart AMP uses Listen EVERYWHERE, which allows patrons to download a free app on their personal phones to listen to the event. Patrons are encouraged to visit Guest Services to receive information. Download the free Listen EVERYWHERE App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store ahead of your concert date. Patrons must use their own headphones or earbuds to access audio.
Performances will be presented rain or shine, but in the case of severe weather, it is possible that the concert will be delayed, suspended or canceled. Any decision about delay or postponement will be made by the artist and venue management. All announcements regarding weather delay will be made on-location and via Walmart AMP social media platforms. Only in a rare event will a concert be canceled due to severe weather.
Prior to the concert, check the Walmart AMP website and social media for updates. During the concert, any weather-related messages will be conveyed on-site via loudspeakers, video displays and online via social media.
Due to the lack of structural shelters at the Walmart AMP, if and when the venue must be evacuated, patrons must exit the grounds and seek safe shelter until otherwise notified by the Walmart AMP staff or Walmart AMP social media.
Check the Walmart AMP social media for updates and watch the official Walmart AMP forecast on KNWA or Fox 24 to get the most up-to-date weather forecast.
Seating on the lawn is always first come, first serve. Guests may notice a row or seat number on their lawn ticket, but this is for tracking purposes only.
Small blankets are allowed on the lawn for seating. Space on the lawn may be limited. We ask that all blankets be folded directly under your occupied area only. Please be courteous of other patrons near you and do not take up more space than is needed.
Lawn chairs are available for rent for $10. These chairs are the only lawn seats allowed in the venue. Lawn chairs can be reserved at the same time as your ticket or rented inside the venue at the Venue Merchandise Rental location inside the main entrance gates pending availability. If purchased in advance, your Lawn Chair ticket will be delivered separately. Please present this ticket at the Venue Merchandise Rental for pick up (Seat front is approximately 6” off the ground).
LOST AND FOUND
Patrons are encouraged to speak to a Guest Services representative during events to inquire about any lost items. Any items not retrieved will be held for seven (7) days after the event, and any unclaimed items will be donated or discarded. To inquire about lost items, you may also call the Walmart AMP Box Office at 479.443.5600.
OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE
No food or beverages from sources outside of Walmart AMP vendors are allowed inside of the venue. However, you may bring a clear, empty plastic bottle to be filled with water from water fountains located inside the venue. A wide variety of food and beverage selections are available for purchase. Please refer to the Concessions webpage for full menu selections. Walmart AMP concessions are a cashless operation. Please plan to use credit, debit or mobile pay options.
The following list identifies some prohibited items; however, Walmart AMP staff has the right to refuse any personal property that is a potential hazard to others and any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous (see Bag Policy above for more details):
- Aerosol cans
- Camelback style hydration packs/water reservoirs
- Glass or metal containers
- Glow sticks
- Go-Pro cameras
- Professional-style cameras with removable lenses
- Hula hoops
- Illegal drugs (of any kind)
- Inflatables (beach balls, balloons, chairs, sofas, etc.)
- iPads, tablets or gaming devices
- Laser pens or pointers
- Musical instruments
- Noise-making devices
- Picnic baskets
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs and/or posters (excluding merchandise purchased in the venue)
- Skateboards, scooters or any wheeled devices other than ADA compliant modes
- Strollers or car seats
The carrying of weapons and/or firearms is prohibited at the Walmart AMP, under Arkansas Code 5-73-306 even if you have a permit. (Weapons of any kind, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, explosives, brass knuckles, Tasers, mace or pepper spray).
Re-entry is generally prohibited at the Walmart AMP. Please ensure that everything you will need for the event is brought with you. Guests who have a medical or other emergency and need to re-enter should contact a Guest Services Representative for assistance.
SECURITY AND SCREENING
For the safety of guests, patrons and their possessions are subject to search as a condition of admittance.
Upon entering the venue, all patrons will be subject to the same security screening process which includes walk-through metal detectors and, in some cases, hand wands. In addition, all bags, purses, blankets and personal items are subject to inspection.
Ticketholders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning banned items left at the venue entrances. We encourage you to leave all banned items at home or in your vehicle before entering the venue. Walmart AMP reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not in compliance with all posted policies or the explicit direction of venue staff. If you have a medical reason for not wanting to be searched via metal detectors, please notify security upon arrival at the gate and an alternative will be provided.
Walmart AMP has designated tobacco smoking areas. There is no smoking, e-cigarettes, vapes or other combustible organic materials use allowed anywhere else in the facility. Violation of the policy may result in removal from the facility.
No one under the age of 13 will be admitted without a parent or guardian.
DROP-OFF/PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS. Contact the Walmart AMP Box Office at 479.443.5600 for questions related to drop-off and pick up.
Event information varies per show. Please visit amptickets.com or call 479.443.5600 for the latest information.