Construction has started on Walmart AMP 20|20, our commitment to continue providing the best possible experience for our patrons and our artists. This $17.1 million project capitalizes on those elements that make the AMP unique – bringing in big names that you would expect in a larger market with the amenities of a boutique venue.
- A new Procter & Gamble Box Office with more service windows making it easier for patrons to purchase and pick up tickets.
- An expanded main entry plaza twice as large as the current plaza with more Tyson Concession Stands and restrooms in the area.
- A new covered plaza at the top of the lawn, which adds 11,500 square feet of flexible viewing and event space as well as private restrooms. This area can be used for private events during shows and to provide enhanced amenities for the lawn.
- Two new outdoor plazas at the top of the hill will provide two new Tyson Concession stands, 63 additional restroom stalls and flexible space for activations.
- A reconfigured Kraft Heinz Entrance on the north side of the venue will feed into the new space at the top of the hill providing additional gates to get patrons in and out of the venue.
- Expanded dock, catering kitchen and artist wing backstage to better accommodate artists and larger tours.
- Overall capacity will increase by 1,000.
Construction will be complete in time for the 2020 concert season.