Guidelines During Pandemic
The use of masks and social distancing will remain in place at WAC performances through at least the end of May to protect our staff, patrons and performers as the vaccine rollout continues.
Guidelines for Patrons
- All patrons will be required to wear face coverings while inside Walton Arts Center, except when consuming food or drink.
- Free disposable masks will be provided to patrons who don’t bring their own.
- Practice social distancing while in common spaces. Floor decals with 6-ft safety guidelines have been placed throughout the venue for your reference.
- Patrons are encouraged to arrive, purchase concessions, use restrooms as needed and proceed directly to their seats where parties can be socially distant. Please avoid congregating in the lobby for your safety and the safety of others.
- If you're feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, please contact the Box Office at 479.443.5600 to discuss your options.
Ticketing & Seating
- All tickets will be emailed to the purchaser and can be scanned directly from your smartphone.
- Every other row will remain empty throughout the hall.
- Your party will be seated together in a row. A minimum of 4 seats will remain empty between parties.
- Ushers will not touch guest phones or tickets when scanning for entry.
- Walton Arts Center will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each event. This will include wiping down commonly touched surfaces and use of disinfectant foggers in the theater in addition to our typical cleaning practices.
- Concessions will be available; however, it will be an entirely cashless operation! Please plan accordingly by bringing a credit or debit card for your purchases. Our menu at this time will include a full bar and beverage menu. Only pre-packaged snacks will be available (no fresh options at this time).
- Due to the change in seating layout and social distancing efforts, bar service to your seats will not be available at this time. Please visit the lobby for concessions purchases.
All Walton Arts Center employees & volunteers
- Will have their temperature checked each time they arrive for work.
- Must wear face coverings when interacting with performers, the public or each other.
- Visiting artists and crew will also have their temperatures checked upon arrival at WAC.