Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and directives from Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson and Fayetteville Mayor Lioneld Jordan to suspend large events and mass gatherings for eight weeks in order to help reduce the spread of coronavirus, we have extended the suspension of events at Walton Arts Center.
We are working with resident companies, artists and tours to reschedule performances for later this year if possible. Below is a list of shows according to their current status.
- SoNA’s Masterworks III: Mozart’s Clarinet Concerto (March 21)
- Heather McMahan presented by Live Nation (April 8)
- A Live Conversation with John Cusack following a Screening of High Fidelity presented by Live Nation (April 9)
- Indie Films India (April 20)
- Äbhä (April 21)
- Bollywood Boulevard (April 23)
- Arun Luthra's Konnakol Jazz Project with Selvaganesh (April 24)
- Raj Suresh: 4,000 Days (April 24)
- SoNA’s Masterworks IV: Pictures at an Exhibition (May 2)
- All Artosphere Festival events (April & May)
- Trike Theatre's Sideways Stories from Wayside School (March 7-21) - All tickets have been resolved.
- Anastasia (March 10-15) - Ticketholders have been contacted. If you still have questions on your tickets please call us.
- The Art Blakey Centennial Celebration (March 20) - Box Office is contacting ticketholders by phone.
- VoiceJam Festival (April 2-4) - Including The Real Group (April 3) and the VoiceJam Competition (April 4). Box Office is contacting ticketholders by phone.
- Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure (April 28) -Ticketholders notified via email. PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO.
- Windmill Theatre’s Beep (May 1-2) - Ticketholders notified via email. PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO.
- Arlo Guthrie rescheduled for Oct. 4 at 8pm
- Bonnie Bishop rescheduled for Sept. 10 at 7:30pm
- Fiddler on the Roof rescheduled for April 13-18, 2021
What happens with my tickets?
When performances are rescheduled, your tickets will be good for the new date. You only need to contact us if you cannot attend.
If a show has to be canceled, patrons with tickets will be contacted. The options for your tickets are:
- Donate the full amount of your tickets, or even a portion of your total, to support the missions of Walton Arts Center or SoNA. As nonprofit arts organizations, we rely on the audiences we serve for financial support. By donating your tickets, you will provide vital support for the performing arts that inspire and enrich our community. 100 percent of the money donated will fund arts education programming - this does not count toward your Friends donations.
- Receive a ticketing credit on your account that can be used in the 2020/21 season.
- Receive a refund.
For now, if the show is listed as suspended, please hold tight. We will contact you when we have more information.
Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding.