DATES: Nov. 19-Dec. 23, 2021 (closed on Thanksgiving Day)
TIMES: 5pm-11pm daily (open until midnight on Fridays and Saturdays)
LOCATION: Walton Arts Center
RESERVATIONS: Snow Globes or a Heated Tent are available!
- Snow Globes are available nightly for parties of 6-10. This is outdoor seating with a fire pit! The reservation times are 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm and the cost is $25.
- A heated tent is available for larger parties of 15-36 people. This includes mixed seating arrangements and direct access to the bar. The reservations times are 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm and the cost is $100. Please note that this is not a private tent.
- Click HERE to reserve your spot via TableAgent. Reservation prices do not include food or beverage. If you have additional questions about booking a group of 15+, contact Reilly at email@example.com.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
The holidays are twice as nice this year with the expansion of Holidaze to two locations, Walton Arts Center and Block Avenue! Walton Arts Center’s Joy Pratt Markham Gallery, Sudduth Garden Room and Bradberry Amphitheater and Rose Garden will again host an indoor/outdoor Holidaze for all ages.
This year’s Holidaze experience will offer wonderful cocktail menus as well as some of the most popular elements from last year’s event, including the domes, fire-pits, Letters to Santa and the annual Nog-Off. New this year for Holidaze at Walton Arts Center will be a night for photos with Santa and Elf’s Workshops where children can make and take crafts. Events at Holidaze on Block will include a burlesque show and live music
In addition to open seating, Holidaze offers to-go drinks in accordance with Fayetteville’s Outdoor Refreshment Area. Grab a drink and take a walk to the square for Lights of the Ozarks or come in and experience a vintage holiday wonderland.
- Kids can make and take a holiday craft and get their pictures taken with the elves.
- Monday, Nov. 29, 5-8 pm
- Cost $5 at the door
Annual Nog Off Competition
- Purchase an egg nog flight and vote for the best nog created by local bars and restaurants. Proceeds benefit the Fayetteville Independent Restaurant Alliance.
- Monday, Dec. 6, 6-11 pm
- Cost $15 for an egg nog flight
Santa Visits Holidaze
- Get a professional picture with the big guy himself and Mrs. Claus and a Christmas cookie from Santa
- Monday, Dec. 13, 6-9 pm
- Cost $5 at the door