The Rocky Horror Picture Show
A Halloween Party!*
DATE: Wednesday, Oct. 31
TIMES: Party starts at 7:30pm. Film starts at 9pm.
LOCATION: Baum Walker Hall at Walton Arts Center
PRE-PAID PARKING: remember to purchase pre-paid parking along with your tickets for a guaranteed space in the nearby parking deck!
*Halloween Party info:
- Live music from local favorite Goose! Before the movie, attendees get to enjoy the exciting local band that’s rocked AMP Fest for two straight years! Click here to learn more about Goose.
- Costume contest! Moviegoers are invited to dress up in their best Rocky Horror-themed costume to see how they stack up against other true fans. First and second place prizes will be awarded!
- Food and Drinks! There will also be a full bar and concessions available in the lobby before and during the show.
- This is a BYOP (Bring Your Own Props) show! You'll want to remember to pack your sequined evening bag with these approved props: Newspaper, Flashlight, Rubber Gloves, Noisemakers (Kazoos), Toilet Paper, Toast (unbuttered!), Party Hats, Cowbell and Cards! Prop bags will also be available for purchase from concessions ($8).
- Click here for a complete breakdown of Rocky Horror etiquette.
Fasten your garter belt, come up to the lab and see what’s on the slab! The popular Rocky Horror movie night is back… and this year we’ve added live music and specialty drinks prior to the feature.
Experience the hijinks of your favorite characters including Brad, Janet, Dr. Frank-N-Furter and all the party guests on the big screen in Baum Walker Hall. Join us in your best Rocky Horror themed costume, and sing along with this screamingly funny, sinfully twisted salute to sci-fi, horror, B-movies and rock music - the most popular cult classic of all time. BYOP* (Bring Your Own Props) for this interactive, unforgettable Halloween night out!