Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning large fundraising events such as Art of Wine and Masquerade Ball
- Create design boards for internal & external events
- Place rental orders with local and national vendors for events
- Research trending designs, events, and services
- Assist with event projects (décor, signage, supplies)
- Upload executed Usage Agreements, Estimate, and Certificate of Insurance to EventBooking and Shared Drive
- Check on Standard Operating Procedures status and send weekly updates to Events Manager
- Fill out Client Vendor Page for external & internal events
- Fill out and submit Security Lists for external & internal events
- Assist with Events Operation including load in, set up, tear down, and load out
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school graduate pursuing a bachelor degree in hospitality, event management, and/or related fields
- Must be able to walk, stand for extended periods of time, and lift up to 25lbs. on a regular basis.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated; ability to stay on task without continuous supervision and meet deadlines.
- Able to use and navigate Microsoft Outlook email platform
- Social Media Knowledge
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Develop appropriate relationships within industry and community.
- Pinterest knowledge
Interested candidates may contact Karen Percival, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com. Please email your cover letter and resume using the subject line “Events Intern.”