Beer Runner - Walmart AMP
The position will assist in overall set-up and stocking of beer tents for each show at the Walmart AMP.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be a good communicator and team player
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Must be able to use dollie/hand truck
- Must be able to work in large crowded areas
- Must be able to work in an environment with loud music, noises, pyrotechnics, cannons, and flashing lights as part of the show
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be willing to work in many different weather conditions
High school diploma or general education degree. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Execute set up of beer tents prior to each show.
- Ensure stock quantities throughout event and anticipate/replenish shortages before they occur.
- Maintain working relationship with all staff and tenants of Walmart AMP.
- Work closely with Food & Beverage department to ensure a pleasant experience for all patrons.
- Maintain security and safety requirements as defined by operations guidelines.
- Any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times.
- Never approach or speak to an artist/musician, ask for autographs, take pictures or audio recordings, or touch equipment that belongs to an artist.
The shifts for this position will be day-of-show only. Availability starting at 1:00pm is preferable. Shifts will typically end by 11:30pm or earlier (about 30 minutes after the show ends).
How to Apply
Please come by Walton Arts Center Administrative Offices located at 255 N. School Avenue in Fayetteville to complete a paper application. Or you may email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Emails received without the name of the position for which you are applying will not be considered. Please, no phone calls.
Walton Arts Center is a presenting facility located in the heart of Northwest Arkansas with venues that include a 1201-seat auditorium with proscenium stage, a 200-seat variable stage black box theater, a 7000 outdoor amphitheater featuring popular contemporary concert artists and a 200-seat multi-purpose space.