Dave Matthews Band
PLEASE NOTE: This concert was originally scheduled for Sept. 22, 2020, and has been rescheduled for Oct. 13, 2021. Tickets for the original date will be honored.
You will receive your tickets at least 30 days prior to the concert. There is no need to do anything!
RESCHEDULED DATE: Oct. 13, 2021
TIMES: Gates open at 5pm. Music starts at 7:30pm.
COVID-19 POLICIES FOR THIS CONCERT: See below*
*Entry requirements for Dave Matthews Band, performing at the Walmart AMP on October 13, have changed. All patrons attending are now required to provide PRINTED AND DATED proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.
- All patrons must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility and provide printed proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue or be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card.
- Unvaccinated patrons under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated patrons over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- PLEASE NOTE: These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
- Walmart AMP encourages all patrons to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
- Should anything change about this requirement, it will be communicated via email or updated on our website.
ENTER YOUR CITI PROMO CODE ABOVE:
- Citi® Offers: Offers only available to Citi credit cardmembers and Citi Debit MasterCard customers. Password Information: Enter the word CITI + the first 2 digits of your Citi credit card or Citibank Debit MasterCard account number (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi card.
- EXAMPLE: CITI22 (example is to demonstrate the format – CITI22 is not a valid password for this offer)
Dave Matthews Band has sold more than 25 million tickets since its inception and a collective 38 million CDs and DVDs combined. With the release of 2018's Come Tomorrow, Dave Matthews Band became the first group in history to have seven consecutive studio albums debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. The New York Times observed in a Critic's Pick review, "willed optimism fills the songs on Come Tomorrow, while cynicism and irony are nowhere within earshot."
Dave Matthews Band is committing to help plant one million trees as a collective effort with The Dreaming Tree Wines and DocuSign. The band invites concertgoers to join them in this mission by contributing an optional donation of $2 per ticket to plant a tree with The Nature Conservancy’s Plant a Billion Trees campaign – a major forest restoration effort with a goal of planting a billion trees around the world by 2025. For further details, visit plantabillion.org/DMB. This year’s annual eco-village will feature a heavy emphasis on the tree-planting campaign. Tour greening efforts and the eco-village are in partnership with DocuSign and REVERB.
Dave Matthews Band, who was named a UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador in 2019, will be neutralizing the biggest contributor to a concert’s carbon footprint – fan travel. In addition to the band’s footprint, REVERB will be calculating the carbon footprint associated with fan travel to DMB shows in 2020 and the band will be neutralizing these emissions by supporting carbon reduction projects. The band has a long history of reducing their environmental footprint and neutralizing tour carbon emissions from flights, busses and trucks, hotel stays and venue energy use going back to their first shows in 1991.