In keeping with best practices, the Walmart AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. No phone calls please. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
As Walmart AMP is a growing, dynamic organization, flexibility in job assignments is essential. This job description, therefore, is subject to change.
Applicants identified as the most qualified will be contacted by the hiring manager. If you are not notified by the hiring manager, you will know that we have selected another candidate for the position.
Please continue to visit our website for an up-to-date list of employment opportunities.
All positions will work at both the Walton Arts Center & Walmart AMP unless otherwise specified.
All applicants must be 18 years of age unless otherwise specified.
- Director of Human Resources and Institutional Culture
- Audio Supervisor
- Development Coordinator
- School Engagement Manager (Walton Arts Center)
- Learning Programs Coordinator (Walton Arts Center)
- Lead House Manager (Walton Arts Center)
- Communications Coordinator
- Human Resources Assistant
- Ticket Representative
- Facilities Crew (Walmart AMP)
- Operations Team Member (Walmart AMP)
- Artist Catering Coordinator (Walmart AMP)
Day of Show - Walmart AMP
- Ticket Window Representative
- Front of House: Usher / Ticket Taker / Greeter
- Concessions Zone Supervisor - 21 and up
- Bartender - 21 and up
- Beer Pourer - 21 and up
- Bar Back - 18 and up
- Snack Shack Attendant - 16 and up
- Local Stage Crew