Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On TwitterTweets by @walton_arts
- Walton Arts Center Employee Robert Ginsburg Recognized with Jazz Journalist Association Jazz Hero Award and Announces Jazz Education Initiative
- NEW SHOW: Meghan Trainor at Walmart AMP Tuesday, Aug. 2 at 7pm
- NEW SHOW: The Strange Undoing of Prudencia Hart at Walton Arts Center - Wednesday - Sunday, May 4-8
- NEW SHOW: Michael McDonald & Boz Scaggs at the Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Circa's Carnival of the Animals coming to WAC's 7th Artosphere Festival - Friday, May 13 at 7pm
- VoiceJam Competition Crowns a Winner
- NEW SHOW: Menopause The Musical: The Survivor Tour at WAC Sunday, April 10 at 4pm- Portions of ticket sales benefit Susan G. Komen Ozark Affiliate
- This May: Artosphere Festival Returns
- NEW SHOW: Shinedown CARNIVAL OF MADNESS at Walmart AMP With Halestorm, Black Stone Cherry and Whiskey Myers
- NEW SHOW: Theatergroep Kwatta presents LOVE THAT DOG at Walton Arts Center - Sunday, April 3 at 2pm
- Walton Arts Center and Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art Join National Study on Economic Impact of Arts and Culture
- NEW SHOW: Miranda Lambert Coming to Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Introduces 2016-17 Procter & Gamble Broadway Series
- NEW SHOW: Traditional Irish Folk Group Coming to Walton Arts Center
- The Bridges of Madison County at Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: 2016 Grammy®-Award Winning Mavis Staples and Nick Lowe
- NEW SHOW: Salzburg Marionette Theatre's The Sound of Music at Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: Jason Aldean with special guests Thomas Rhett and A Thousand Horses at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Announces VoiceJam Competition Finalists
- CANCELED: Don Williams
- NEW SHOW: Kenny Chesney Spreads the Love at Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Blue Man Group returns to Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: Weezer and Panic! At The Disco – Summer Tour 2016
- NEW SHOW: Walton Arts Center and Classic Albums Live present The Beatles’ Abbey Road
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella Comes to Walton Arts Center
- All Shoes and Boots Wanted to Help out PEACE at HOME Family Shelter
- Brian Crowne Named Vice President of Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Announces Don Williams
- L.A. Theatre Works’ Dracula Debuts at Walton Arts Center
- Pianist Simone Dinnerstein Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Walton Arts Center Receives $25,000 National Endowment for the Arts Art Works Grant
- Walton Arts Center Welcomes NPR’s Ira Glass
- Walton Arts Center Announces Gifts from Nicholas and Carolyn Cole & Malcolm and Ellen Hayward
- Long-Time Walton Arts Center Employee Announces Retirement
- Walton Arts Center presents MAMMA MIA!
- 2013 Tony® Award-Winning Best Musical Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Erin Turner Hogue Named Vice President of Development for Walton Arts Center
- Walton Arts Center Presents The National Circus and Acrobats of the People’s Republic of China
- Legendary Pat Martino Trio Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Walton Arts Center Announces Home For the Holidays Series
- This Christmas –An Evening of Holiday and Hits with Michael McDonald at Walton Arts Center
- Pardon Our Dust: WAC is Open!
- National Philanthropy Day to Recognize Missy Darwin Kincaid
- Walton Arts Center Announces Gift from the Bill and LeAnn Underwood Family
- World Contemporary A Cappella Festival Returns to Northwest Arkansas!
- Announcing Ellie Goulding at Walmart AMP
- Entire Jazz Series on sale today - Anat Cohen kicks things off!
- NEW SHOW NEW SEASON: Twenty One Pilots at Walmart AMP
- Paragon Ragtime Orchestra to Present The Clown Princes of Silent Comedy at Walton Arts Center
- WAC BLOG: The Hard Hat Season is Here!
- Arts Partnership to Benefit Northwest Arkansas Children
- Subscriptions to the 10x10 Arts Series On Sale Now!
- Walton Arts Center Announces Diana Krall and 2015-16 Season
- NEW SHOW: Bryan Adams at Walmart AMP on Saturday, Sept. 19 at 7:30pm
- NEW SHOW: TobyMac at Walmart AMP on Sunday, Oct. 4 at 7pm
- Walton Arts Center Building Closes, WAC Box Office Moves to Nadine Baum Studios, Walmart AMP Box Office Opens in Rogers
- Walton Arts Center Announces Helen R. Walton Distinguished Achievement Award Recipient
- Walton Arts Center Holds Groundbreaking Celebration
- NEW SHOW: Pedro Fernandez at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Announces $500,000 Gift from Long-Time Supporter The Starr Foundation and the Starr Family
- Walton Arts Center Announces $500,000 Gift From General Mills
- NEW SHOW: Kid Rock at the Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Jackson Browne at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Announces $500,000 Gift From Tyson Foods for Building Expansion
- Walton Arts Center Announces $500,000 Gift From J. B. Hunt Transport
- Proctor & Gamble honored with Star of Touring Broadway Award
- Walton Arts Center Announces $1 Million Gift From Marti and Kelly Sudduth
- Hank Williams Jr. with 38 SPECIAL and Whiskey Myers at the Walmart AMP
- Digging Up Arkansas Goes On The Road
- Walton Arts Center Announces $1.5 Million Grant From Walmart Foundation
- VoiceJam Competition Crowns A Winner!
- Acrobatic Show Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Walton Arts Center Presents Visual Art Exhibitions by Sue Johnson and Jennifer Levonian in the Joy Pratt Markham Gallery
- Broadway ONCE makes stop at Walton Arts Center - April 29-May 3
- WAC Announces Artosphere Festival - June 16-27
- Walton Arts Center Welcomes Back Humorist and Bestselling Author David Sedaris
- Theater Terra to perform Spot at Walton Arts Center
- Parking Changes
- World-Renowned Ballerina Wendy Whelan Comes to Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: Lady Antebellum and Hunter Hayes at Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Widespread Panic at the Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Third Eye Blind and Dashboard Confessional at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Introduces 2015-16 Broadway Series and Additional Shows
- Walton Arts Center Announces $5 Million Challenge Grant from Walton Family Foundation
- Walton Arts Center Announces 2015-16 Procter & Gamble Broadway Series
- VoiceJam Competition Finalists and “Pitch Perfect 2” Pre-Screening Announced
- Brantley Gilbert Tickets On Sale February 27
- Chicago Tickets On Sale This Friday, February 20
- Eclectic Dance Troupe Makes a Stop at Walton Arts Center
- Artist’s Reception Canceled for Former Huntsville Residents
- Classic Tales Come to Light at Walton Arts Center
- Local Young Actors Cast to Perform in Camelot at Walton Arts Center
- Walmart AMP Announces NEEDTOBREATHE Tour De Compadres Will Perform on April 24
- WAC kicks off second year of Youth Volunteer Corps program
- Sinbad to bring one-man comedy show to Walton Arts Center
- “Seinfeld” star, John O’Hurley, brings the ole "razzle dazzle" to NWA!
- WAC announces Walmart as title sponsor for the AMP
- Walton Arts Center exhibition debuts the operatic costumes of Lesley Dill
Ron White, originally scheduled to perform at the Walton Arts Center on Friday, June 20th and Saturday June 21st has been rescheduled to one performance on Saturday, June 21st at 8pm at the Walmart AMP. Walton Arts Center rescheduled the show as soon as it was determined that construction work, originally scheduled to begin in summer 2015 in Baum Walker Hall, needed to be accelerated. We were advised earlier this week against having people in the hall while preparations for construction were underway. We take patron safety very seriously and therefore have rescheduled or moved our few remaining shows.
Tickets will be honored and must be exchanged for a new seat on the day of performance. Present ticketholders may exchange their Walton Arts Center tickets at the Walmart AMP box office starting at noon on Saturday up to performance time. Comparable tickets will be issued at that time. Gates open at 6:30pm and show starts at 8pm. Free parking is available in six dedicated Walmart AMP parking lots. Patrons are encouraged to come early for ticket exchange.
General admission lawn tickets will also be available for purchase on the day of the show only at the Walmart AMP box office for $28. The Walmart AMP is located at 5079 West Northgate Road, Rogers, Ark.
Refunds will be available in person at the Walton Arts Center Box Office until 6pm Friday, June 20 OR at the Walmart AMP Box Office in Rogers from noon until 9pm Saturday, June 21 (please note that the Walton Arts Center Box Office will be closed Saturday, June 21).
Refunds can also be received by scanning a copy of ripped tickets and either faxing or emailing them to the Walton Arts Center Box office by Friday at 6pm. We need proof of destroyed tickets to complete refund. Please include ticketholder’s name and address with the image you send. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax number: 479.443.9024)
Walton Arts Center apologizes for any inconvenience. For more information, please call 479.443.5600.
For downloadable photos, visit our Ron White and Margo Rey Dropbox.
Ron “Tater Salad” White first rose to fame during the Blue Collar Comedy Tour phenomenon from 2000-2003 and is now a chart-topping Grammy Award®-nominated comedian. He has also established himself as a star with various roles in feature films such as “Sex and the City 2 and Horrible Bosses.” With all this, as well as a Gold Record and a New York Times Best Seller under his belt, this scotch-drinking, cigar-smoking funnyman is sure to show mature audience members a good time.
Singer-songwriter Margo Rey will provide a perfect close to the evening with Ron White with her special blend of adult contemporary music. Margo Rey recently became the National Ambassador for non-profit organization Brides Against Breast Cancer providing her top 20 Billboard charting song “Let The Rain,” co-written by legendary John Oates, as their theme song. Working in the music business since she was only 11 years old, Margo continues to provide an array of rich vocals with smooth tunes and funky beats with her own style of music which she calls “Organica,” a ferociously nuanced hybrid of alternative pop that is deeply rooted in lush vocals, ambient guitars, with thick, dynamic grooves all created by humans not machines.
Support for Ron White is provided by David and Candace Starling.
Walton Arts Center is Arkansas’ premier center for the performing arts and entertainment. Each year more 200,000 people from Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma and beyond attend over 350 public events at Walton Arts Center, including performances, rehearsals, community gatherings, receptions, graduations and more. Approximately 50,000 students and teachers from over 30 school districts participate annually in arts learning programs at Walton Arts Center, and over 300 volunteers donate more than 15,000 hours of time each year to its operations. Walton Arts Center presents entertainers and artists from around the world including Broadway musicals, renowned dance companies, international artists, up-and-coming jazz musicians and more. As a non-profit organization, Walton Arts Center enjoys the generous support of public sector funding, corporate sponsorship and private donors, allowing audience members to pay on average only 50% of the cost of programs offered. To learn more about Walton Arts Center, visit www.waltonartscenter.org.