Graphic Design Intern
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web and other as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will report to the Creative Director and will assist with the development and design of web and print ads, digital graphics, visual arts collateral and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Create upcoming event graphics for the lobby monitors
- Re-size and add local info to web ads
- Creation of show programs
- Creation of and updates to various collateral
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications: It is suggested that candidates are juniors or seniors on the graphic design/marketing path. Must be available to work approximately 8-10 hours/week.
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite - knowledge of
- video editing software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
While this is not a paid internship, Walton Arts Center offers a $600 stipend for the semester and complimentary tickets to performances, when available.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume, portfolio or link to website and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.