INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for providing an accurate and current inventory of concession products for the Walmart AMP. The Inventory Control Specialist works independently to establish the inventory system and ensure the policies and procedures are adhered to with all concession product on campus. The ICS will be responsible for the inventory software – ByPass. The ICS will learn the software and become the SME (subject matter expert) for the ByPass system. The ICS will establish the inventory control system for the Walmart AMP and oversee the execution of the procedures. The ICS will provide replenishment information to the Director of F&B for re-ordering product. The ICS will be required to work each performance at the Walmart AMP to oversee the logistics of the concession product and ensure ByPass system is working properly.
Director Food & Beverage
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Learn and becomes proficient in ByPass software; establish and then provide leadership and oversite to the inventory control system. Perform counts of inventory on a regular basis to ensure proper inventory control. The ICS job skills include computer proficiency; accuracy; ability to work within a team; effective communication skills; self-directed; an aptitude for numbers/quantitative skills; an ability to think critically and solve problems, versatile.
- Requires a bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience. Minimum two years of previous work history. Experience with non-profit organizations would be helpful.
- Provide oversite for the accurate inventory of concession product.
- Receives new shipment of product and checks-in product
- Enters new product into ByPass system
- Determines outdated inventory and discusses disposable with Director of F&B and AMP GM
- Oversees stocking of new inventory in appropriate locations
- Performs periodic physical inventory
- Reconciles inventory/sales following each performance at Walmart AMP
- On site DOS to oversee logistics of inventory control and reconcile issues with ByPass software
- Ensures all tablets working DOS for sales and inventory control
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the core values of Walmart AMP
Any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the words Inventory Control Specialist in the subject line of the email or we will not know what position you are applying. If you would like to complete an application, please come by Walton Arts Center Administrative Offices located at 255 N. School Avenue in Fayetteville to complete the application. No phone calls.