- At Walton Arts Center
495 W. Dickson St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Monday - Friday / 10am to 6pm
Saturday 12pm to 4pm
- One hour prior to showtime
- At Walmart AMP
5079 West Northgate Rd.
Rogers, AR 72758
Monday - Friday / 10am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday / Open at noon on concert days only
- Phone: (479) 443.5600
- Fax: (479) 443.9024
Walton Arts Center volunteers provide support to the organization in a wide variety of roles to help us serve our mission. Volunteers choose their own hours and sign up for shifts through our online system. Service hours are earned which lead to eligibility for increasing perks including paid parking during shifts, access to the Walton Arts Center donor lounge and even eligibility to earn tickets for future seasons. Volunteers must participate in basic training before they are assigned to a job.
At least 18 years of age, fluent in English, effective verbal communication skills, clean appearance and proper hygiene. Must be willing to submit to a background check, if requested.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Strong people skills and ability to remain calm and continue communicating in tense or emergency situations
• Comfortable being in large crowds
• Ability to be flexible in an ever changing environment
• Observant with a high attention to detail
• Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to climb stairs
• Ability to understand and use WAC volunteer online software.
Certain assigned jobs, but not all jobs, require additional skills such as: comfortable handling cash, basic math, comfortable serving alcoholic beverages, comfortable working in low light, effective written communication, ability to work with technology and computers.
• Administrative Help
• Gallery Attendant.
• Coat Check
• Ticket Taker
• Door Monitor
• Assist with Special Events and Off-site Activities
• Donor Lounge (with special, additional training)
• Concessions/Merchandise (with special, additional training)
How to proceed: Sign up today for an account at our Volunteer home page!
Visit www.myvolunteerpage.com and enter “Fayetteville” when it prompts you to enter the city.