Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On TwitterTweets by @walton_arts
- Radio and Music Legends to Perform at Walton Arts Center
- Third Coast Percussion to Perform John Luther Adams’ Inuksuit at Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Iconic Rock Group KISS to Perform at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Presents Motown the Musical
- Hank Williams Jr. Returns to the Walmart AMP
- Live Nation Celebrates Beginning of Summer Concert Season with National Concert Day and Special Offer for Fans
- NEW SHOW: Rascal Flatts Rhythm & Roots Tour 2017 at Walmart AMP
- Artosphere Trail Mix Weekend May 13-14 Experience Art, Music and Nature Along Regional Trails
- ANNOUNCING: West Street Live 2017-2018 Lineup
- Walmart Presents Mary J. Blige in Debut Performance at the Walmart AMP
- Shopkins Live! Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Artosphere Festival Orchestra Returns to NWA - Musicians from Around the World Gather for 2017 Artosphere Festival Residency in May
- Outlaw Music Festival Tour Brings Star-Studded Line-Up to the Walmart AMP for One Show Featuring Willie Nelson & Family, Sheryl Crow and More
- July 4th Spectacular Featuring the Symphony of Northwest Arkansas at the Walmart AMP
- Greater Tuna Brings A Night of Laughs to Walton Arts Center
- Comedian Brian Regan announces tour including WAC show on June 15
- VoiceJam Festival Crowns 2017 Champion
- Niyaz to Perform New Album, The Fourth Light, At Walton Arts Center
- Joe Bonamassa announces extensive 2017 North American Fall Tour
- Walton Arts Center Presents 3rd Annual SEEK Fayetteville Event Co-hosted by Puritan Coffee & Beer and Fayettechill Clothing Co.
- Walton Arts Center Presents Tony Award®-Winning Play, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- NEW SHOW: Matchbox Twenty and Counting Crows Join Forces for A Brief History of Everything Tour 2017
- NEW SHOW: Brad PaisleySummer 2017 Tour With Special Guests Dustin Lynch, Chase Bryant and Lindsay Ell
- Imaginative, Improvisational, Inspired Janoska Ensemble At Walton Arts Center
- Mnozil Brass Brings Music, Laughs for the Whole Family to Walton Arts Center
- Naturally 7 to Headline the 3rd Annual VoiceJam A Cappella Festival At Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: Sublime with Rome and The Offspring at Walmart AMP
- Eric Carle Story Time at Barnes & Noble
- NEW SHOW: ZZ Top at Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Kidz Bop: Best Time Ever at Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Boston Hyper Space Tour at Walmart AMP
- Finalists for the 3rd Annual VoiceJam Competition - Walton Arts Center - April 1, 2017
- NEW SHOW: Lady Antebellum at Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Blink-182 With The Naked and Famous & Wavves at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center exhibit features The Fabric of Nature by Andrea Packard
- NEW SHOW: Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton - Walmart AMP - Tuesday, July 18 at 7pm
- NEW SHOW: Tedeschi Trucks Band Brings Wheels of Soul Tour to Walmart AMP July 25
- NEW SHOW: Train, O.A.R. and Natasha Bedingfield at Walmart AMP on May 22
- NEW SHOW: Third Eye Blind Celebrates 20th Anniversary With Summer Gods Tour at Walmart AMP
- Be "Gentlemanly" for 7hills Homeless Shelter this winter!
- Kicking Off the 10x10 Arts Series With the Dover Quartet and Avi Avital
- Broadway's Tony Award®-Winning Best Musical A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder at Walton Arts Center
- It’s the Holiday Season at Walton Arts Center
- Grammy® Award-Winning Chris Botti at Walton Arts Center
- Thanksgiving Hours
- Celebrate the 25th Anniversary at Walton Arts Center with Chris Botti - Friday, Dec. 2 at 8pm
- Scott Galbraith Named Vice President of Programming for Walton Arts Center
- Single Tickets on Sale TODAY for Walton Arts Center Shows
- Walton Arts Center Announces The Book of Mormon Single Tickets on sale Friday, August 19 at 10am
- Walmart AMP Announces NEW AMP FEST (Beer, Music, Tech)
- New Box Office Hours
- Walton Arts Center Employee Robert Ginsburg Recognized with Jazz Journalist Association Jazz Hero Award and Announces Jazz Education Initiative
- NEW SHOW: Meghan Trainor at Walmart AMP Tuesday, Aug. 2 at 7pm
- NEW SHOW: The Strange Undoing of Prudencia Hart at Walton Arts Center - Wednesday - Sunday, May 4-8
- NEW SHOW: Michael McDonald & Boz Scaggs at the Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Circa's Carnival of the Animals coming to WAC's 7th Artosphere Festival - Friday, May 13 at 7pm
- VoiceJam Competition Crowns a Winner
- NEW SHOW: Menopause The Musical: The Survivor Tour at WAC Sunday, April 10 at 4pm- Portions of ticket sales benefit Susan G. Komen Ozark Affiliate
- This May: Artosphere Festival Returns
- NEW SHOW: Shinedown CARNIVAL OF MADNESS at Walmart AMP With Halestorm, Black Stone Cherry and Whiskey Myers
- NEW SHOW: Theatergroep Kwatta presents LOVE THAT DOG at Walton Arts Center - Sunday, April 3 at 2pm
- Walton Arts Center and Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art Join National Study on Economic Impact of Arts and Culture
- NEW SHOW: Miranda Lambert Coming to Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Introduces 2016-17 Procter & Gamble Broadway Series
- NEW SHOW: Traditional Irish Folk Group Coming to Walton Arts Center
- The Bridges of Madison County at Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: 2016 Grammy®-Award Winning Mavis Staples and Nick Lowe
- NEW SHOW: Salzburg Marionette Theatre's The Sound of Music at Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: Jason Aldean with special guests Thomas Rhett and A Thousand Horses at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Announces VoiceJam Competition Finalists
- CANCELED: Don Williams
- NEW SHOW: Kenny Chesney Spreads the Love at Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Blue Man Group returns to Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: Weezer and Panic! At The Disco – Summer Tour 2016
- NEW SHOW: Walton Arts Center and Classic Albums Live present The Beatles’ Abbey Road
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella Comes to Walton Arts Center
- All Shoes and Boots Wanted to Help out PEACE at HOME Family Shelter
- Brian Crowne Named Vice President of Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Announces Don Williams
- L.A. Theatre Works’ Dracula Debuts at Walton Arts Center
- Pianist Simone Dinnerstein Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Walton Arts Center Receives $25,000 National Endowment for the Arts Art Works Grant
- Walton Arts Center Welcomes NPR’s Ira Glass
- Walton Arts Center Announces Gifts from Nicholas and Carolyn Cole & Malcolm and Ellen Hayward
- Long-Time Walton Arts Center Employee Announces Retirement
- Walton Arts Center presents MAMMA MIA!
- 2013 Tony® Award-Winning Best Musical Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Erin Turner Hogue Named Vice President of Development for Walton Arts Center
- Walton Arts Center Presents The National Circus and Acrobats of the People’s Republic of China
- Legendary Pat Martino Trio Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Walton Arts Center Announces Home For the Holidays Series
- This Christmas –An Evening of Holiday and Hits with Michael McDonald at Walton Arts Center
- Pardon Our Dust: WAC is Open!
- National Philanthropy Day to Recognize Missy Darwin Kincaid
- Walton Arts Center Announces Gift from the Bill and LeAnn Underwood Family
- World Contemporary A Cappella Festival Returns to Northwest Arkansas!
- Announcing Ellie Goulding at Walmart AMP
- Entire Jazz Series on sale today - Anat Cohen kicks things off!
- NEW SHOW NEW SEASON: Twenty One Pilots at Walmart AMP
- Paragon Ragtime Orchestra to Present The Clown Princes of Silent Comedy at Walton Arts Center
- WAC BLOG: The Hard Hat Season is Here!
- Arts Partnership to Benefit Northwest Arkansas Children
- Subscriptions to the 10x10 Arts Series On Sale Now!
- Walton Arts Center Announces Diana Krall and 2015-16 Season
- NEW SHOW: Bryan Adams at Walmart AMP on Saturday, Sept. 19 at 7:30pm
- NEW SHOW: TobyMac at Walmart AMP on Sunday, Oct. 4 at 7pm
- Walton Arts Center Building Closes, WAC Box Office Moves to Nadine Baum Studios, Walmart AMP Box Office Opens in Rogers
- Walton Arts Center Announces Helen R. Walton Distinguished Achievement Award Recipient
- Walton Arts Center Holds Groundbreaking Celebration
- NEW SHOW: Pedro Fernandez at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Announces $500,000 Gift from Long-Time Supporter The Starr Foundation and the Starr Family
- Walton Arts Center Announces $500,000 Gift From General Mills
- NEW SHOW: Kid Rock at the Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Jackson Browne at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Announces $500,000 Gift From Tyson Foods for Building Expansion
- Walton Arts Center Announces $500,000 Gift From J. B. Hunt Transport
- Proctor & Gamble honored with Star of Touring Broadway Award
- Walton Arts Center Announces $1 Million Gift From Marti and Kelly Sudduth
- Hank Williams Jr. with 38 SPECIAL and Whiskey Myers at the Walmart AMP
- Digging Up Arkansas Goes On The Road
- Walton Arts Center Announces $1.5 Million Grant From Walmart Foundation
- VoiceJam Competition Crowns A Winner!
- Acrobatic Show Coming to Walton Arts Center
- Walton Arts Center Presents Visual Art Exhibitions by Sue Johnson and Jennifer Levonian in the Joy Pratt Markham Gallery
- Broadway ONCE makes stop at Walton Arts Center - April 29-May 3
- WAC Announces Artosphere Festival - June 16-27
- Walton Arts Center Welcomes Back Humorist and Bestselling Author David Sedaris
- Theater Terra to perform Spot at Walton Arts Center
- Parking Changes
- World-Renowned Ballerina Wendy Whelan Comes to Walton Arts Center
- NEW SHOW: Lady Antebellum and Hunter Hayes at Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Widespread Panic at the Walmart AMP
- NEW SHOW: Third Eye Blind and Dashboard Confessional at Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center Introduces 2015-16 Broadway Series and Additional Shows
- Walton Arts Center Announces $5 Million Challenge Grant from Walton Family Foundation
- Walton Arts Center Announces 2015-16 Procter & Gamble Broadway Series
- VoiceJam Competition Finalists and “Pitch Perfect 2” Pre-Screening Announced
- Brantley Gilbert Tickets On Sale February 27
- Chicago Tickets On Sale This Friday, February 20
- Eclectic Dance Troupe Makes a Stop at Walton Arts Center
- Artist’s Reception Canceled for Former Huntsville Residents
- Classic Tales Come to Light at Walton Arts Center
- Local Young Actors Cast to Perform in Camelot at Walton Arts Center
- Walmart AMP Announces NEEDTOBREATHE Tour De Compadres Will Perform on April 24
- WAC kicks off second year of Youth Volunteer Corps program
- Sinbad to bring one-man comedy show to Walton Arts Center
- “Seinfeld” star, John O’Hurley, brings the ole "razzle dazzle" to NWA!
- WAC announces Walmart as title sponsor for the AMP
- Walton Arts Center exhibition debuts the operatic costumes of Lesley Dill
Walton Arts Center is excited to announce the 2015-16 lineup for the 10x10 Arts Series, featuring 10 of the finest in music, dance, film and more at just $10 per ticket. See it all for $100 with our 10x10 subscription package. Tickets for the 10x10 Series can be purchased by calling 479.443.5600 or by visiting www.waltonartscenter.org.
“10x10” is a phrase that’s become synonymous with curiosity, innovative arts and cultural engagement. Celebrating six years of extraordinary performances, this bold and diverse series is an inspired collage of what’s happening in the arts today. From music, to dance, to film and more, the 10x10 Arts Series transforms an audience into a community of exploration, discussion and learning.
Jenni Taylor Swain, Vice President of Programming for Walton Arts Center says, “10x10 is about making arts experiences accessible and fun. I think people who are curious and interested in expanding their horizons will love this series.” She adds, “Jazz, classical and dance are art forms that challenge, inspire and entertain us and give us new ways to see our lives and engage our imaginations,” says Swain. “Walton Arts Center is proud to bring some of the best artists in their fields to Northwest Arkansas.”
All 10x10 performances include a pre-show Creative Conversation with the artists, an After Party and the popular Sticky Note Responses, which allows you to share your thoughts and experiences and post comments on the 10x10 feedback wall about the show to share with the artists and fellow patrons.
10x10 Arts Series
1. Paragon Ragtime Orchestra presents The Clown Princes of Silent Comedy
Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015
With more than 650 screenings across 48 states and seven countries, The Paragon Ragtime Orchestra (PRO) is one of the world’s foremost silent film accompanists and the world’s only year-round, professional ensemble re-creating “America’s Original Music” – the syncopated sounds of early musical theater, silent cinema and vintage dance. In this program, the PRO will accompany a screening of The Clown Princes of Silent Comedy – three short films starring Charles Chaplin, Buster Keaton and Harold Lloyd. Early cinema is a vast world of entertainment waiting to be enjoyed, and none bring it to life as grandly as the PRO!
2. Simone Dinnerstein – An Arkansas Debut: Bach Goldberg Variations
Friday, Jan. 8, 2016
American pianist Simone Dinnerstein will revisit the work that brought her international recognition and critical acclaim – her 2007 Telarc recording Bach Goldberg Variations, a self-financed album which ranked No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Classical Chart in its first week of sales. Motivated by a desire to find the musical core of every work she approaches, Dinnerstein is noted for the “majestic originality of her vision” (The Independent). Her deliberate and thoughtful approach to piano takes you on a journey of discovery, uncovering modern musical landscapes that renew your appreciation for classical music.
3. BalletBoyz – An Arkansas Debut
Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016
This all-male dance troupe has become one of the hottest dance tickets around. Performing at the highest level, the company delights audiences with flair and ingenuity, boasting rave reviews and sell-out performances around the world. The brainchild of two former Royal Ballet dancers, The Boyz have quickly established themselves as one of the most innovative forces in modern dance: revolutionizing traditional programming and collaborating with a wide range of cutting-edge talents. Combining dance that is technical, athletic, energetic and graceful with groundbreaking music and film, BalletBoyz distinctive style is sure to leave you wanting more.
Sunday, March 13, 2016
From fierce fiddle reels to pensive ballads, Danú’s high energy performances are a musical journey to their native Ireland, offering a moving and memorable concert experience just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! Direct from County Waterford in Ireland, this spirited band is known for authentic interpretations, ebullient performances and jaw-dropping talent. For over two decades, Danú has performed worldwide for a growing fan base, making them one of the leading traditional Irish ensembles today. With virtuosi players performing a glorious mix of ancient Celtic music and new repertoire – with songs in both English and Gaelic – this evening will be a night to embrace the rich musical heritage of Ireland!
5. The Swingles
Friday, April 1, 2016
The Swingle Singers have pushed the boundaries of vocal music for more than half a century. First making waves in the 1960s with a group of Parisian session singers performing Bach compositions, this renowned ensemble has evolved alongside the a cappella world, holding onto their distinctive niche while growing their repertoire to include a wide variety of music. The seven young singers that make up today’s London-based group are driven by the same innovative spirit that has consistently defined the five-time Grammy® winners. Join us for an evening of harmonic excellence, as this esteemed British vocal band headlines WAC’s second annual VoiceJam Festival!
6. Hubbard Street Dance
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Hubbard Street Dance is among the most original forces in contemporary dance, demonstrating fluency in a wide range of techniques and forms with a deep comprehension of abstract artistry and emotional nuance. Highly acclaimed for its exuberant and innovative repertoire, the company performs works by masterful American and international choreographers – including the prolific Alejandro Cerrudo, who made his Walton Arts Center debut in 2015 partnering with Wendy Whelan. With 18 artists hailing from five countries, the ensemble exudes virtuosity and versatility. Help us welcome this celebrated dance company back to Northwest Arkansas to enrich, engage and transform lives through the experience of dance!
7. An Evening with Branford Marsalis
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
NEA Jazz Master, Tony® Award nominee, “The Tonight Show” bandleader, Drama Desk Award winner and three-time Grammy® Award winner – these are just a few of the accolades granted to Branford Marsalis. From his early acclaim as a saxophonist bringing new energy and new audiences to the art of jazz, he has refined and expanded his talents and his horizons as a musician, composer, collaborator and educator – becoming one of the most revered instrumentalists of his time. Don’t miss your chance to hear this legend play with one of the most innovative and celebrated ensembles playing today!
8. Malpaso Dance Company with Arturo O’Farrill & the Afro Latin Jazz Octet
Thursday, April 28, 2016
These impeccable dancers are committed to bringing Cuban contemporary dance into the 21st century, working with top choreographers from outside Cuba’s walls while continuing to develop talent from within. They have quickly amassed a significant repertoire, including two works choreographed by Osnel Delgado and Trey McIntyre (a WAC favorite!) set to a live score by Grammy® Award-winning Cuban-American composer Arturo O’Farrill and his Afro Latin Jazz Octet (ALJO). The ALJO brings together the drama of big band jazz, the culture of Latin music, and the virtuosity of the world’s most accomplished solo musicians to present some of the very best in dance music.
9. DakhaBrakha – An Arkansas Debut
Sunday, May 1, 2016
Ukranian “ethno chaos” group DakhaBrakha has radically revived and reshaped their musical heritage, giving native folk tunes an intriguing contemporary edge and producing unexpected, intimate new music that draws attention to Ukraine’s cultural achievements. Moving back in time to discover the roots of world music, the ensemble simultaneously crafts a trans-national sound using traditional instruments from various cultures alongside astonishingly powerful and uncompromising vocal harmonies. You’ll sway to the sound and soul of their deeply rooted voices and gape at their spare, yet unforgettable visual aesthetic, witnessing first-hand the many worlds of sound still waiting to be explored.
10. Artosphere Festival Orchestra
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Walton Arts Center’s Artosphere Arts + Nature Festival is dedicated to introducing meaningful dialogue about the natural beauty of our local and global environment through innovative arts experiences. An integral and impressive component of the Artosphere Festival’s annual program is its lauded orchestra, which features premier musicians from major symphonies, prestigious ensembles and distinguished music programs around the world led by internationally acclaimed Maestro Corrado Rovaris. Help us welcome back these accomplished musicians for the sixth time, as they once again gather in Northwest Arkansas to present a series of professional music-making experiences unique to Artosphere.