- At Walton Arts Center
495 W. Dickson St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Monday - Friday / 10am to 6pm
Saturday 12pm to 4pm
- One hour prior to showtime
- At Walmart AMP
5079 West Northgate Rd.
Rogers, AR 72758
Monday - Friday / 10am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday / Open at noon on concert days only
- Phone: (479) 443.5600
- Fax: (479) 443.9024
Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator performs all activities necessary to process two payrolls. The HR Coordinator performs payroll support and backup tasks, which are essential to paycheck processing and complying with federal, state and local wage and hour standards. Duties include gathering and auditing timekeeping data and resolving related issues; and inputting new hires, terminations and pay adjustments in the system. The HR Coordinator also enters and maintains employee data including direct deposit, tax withholding, and wage garnishments. The HR Coordinator assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must be able to administer multiple tasks and creatively solve challenges
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Must process a high level of computer proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Publisher
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative as a self-starter with the ability to anticipate needs and independently take appropriate action.
Requires 3 to 5 years of HR/payroll experience and an associate's degree or equivalent training and education beyond high school. Bachelor degree in business preferred. Experience with non-profit organizations particularly venues and performing arts would be helpful.
WAC & AMP Payrolls
- Responsible for inputting all payroll changes in Paycom before each Payroll runs
- Responsible for assuring supervisors approve timecards and time off requests before Payroll runs
- Process WAC & AMP bi-weekly payrolls
- Prepare checks for distribution every other Thursday
- Create payroll and follow-up reports with Paycom
- Act as a point of contact for Paycom
New Employee Processing
- Responsible for maintaining Applicant Tracking software
- Process all new hire paperwork for new WAC & AMP employees and input in to payroll system
- Obtain email login, telephone extension, Paycom login, parking tag, & equipment if necessary
- Complete employer verification and maintain I-9 & W4 forms
- Coordinate and schedule New Employee Orientations
- Fax benefit enrollment paperwork to the necessary parties
Garnishments, Unemployment Notices & Inquiries
- Complete all garnishments, employment verifications and unemployment requests
- OSHA, EE01, & BLS Reporting
- Maintain OSHA 300 log and report information annually for WAC & AMP
- Responsible for completing EE01 reports and inquiries for WAC & AMP
- Responsible for completing monthly BLS report as requested
- Reconcile all employee benefits monthly
- Input any benefit changes into Paycom
- Communicate all benefit changes to necessary parties
Annual Performance Reviews
- Assist with the annual performance review process
- Input all performance review increases annually
- Assist Managers with completing necessary paperwork for all injuries
- Assist Director Human Resources with worker’s compensation claims and follow up
- Ensure staff are adequately trained on scheduling software’s used by the organization.
- Reconcile monthly statements from scheduling software
On-going HR Tasks
- Maintain updated employee information (terminations, job titles, address changes, payroll changes, HR forms, etc.)
- Update Employee Handbook & HR Documents
- Maintain employee review calendars
- Maintain employee benefits eligibility and employee 403B match eligibility
- Assist with new hire orientations
- Assist HR Team with All-Staff Meetings (quarterly)
- Assist with staff functions (cook-offs, Holiday parties, contests)
- Attend various staff committee meetings as HR representative
- Address daily questions and requests from staff
Any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you are interested in the position, meet the minimum qualifications and have a passion for the arts, please email your cover letter and resume using the subject line of the email – Human Resources Coordinator to Karen Percival, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com
Walton Arts Center is a presenting facility located in the heart of Northwest Arkansas with venues that include a 1201-seat auditorium with proscenium stage, a 200-seat variable stage black box theater, a 7000-seat outdoor amphitheater featuring popular contemporary concert artists and a 200-seat multi-purpose space.