Colgate Classroom Series Links & Forms
Day of Show Procedures
Information for Bus Drivers
- Bus drivers must follow the instructions of WAC staff to ensure the children's safety
- Due to renovations, our unloading and loading procedures may change throughout the year.
- Bus drop-off and loading information will be sent to schools and bus barns two weeks prior to performances.
Information for Teachers/Chaperones
- All performances will start on time, regardless of latecomers. This is in an effort to ensure that you and your students return to school as scheduled. Please make every effort to arrive at WAC 30 minutes prior to the performance start time.
- A performance reminder will be mailed approximately 2 weeks prior to the performance date. Please review it to ensure all information is correct
- Parent Tickets: School groups receive one complimentary adult ticket per every ten student tickets to accommodate teachers, parents and other adult chaperones. We regret that additional parent tickets are unavailable.
- Please notify the school concierge as soon as you are aware of any special needs your group may require. This includes wheelchair seating, vision and hearing. School concierge contact: 479.571.2743 or email@example.com
- When your bus arrives, you will be greeted by a WAC staff member who will ask for the exact number of students and adults on your bus. If half of your class is on another bus, please inform the greeter of this at this time.
- Your greeter will then lead you and your students inside where you will check-in and wait to be seated.
- Students are seated by bus and we will do our best to accommodate multiple bus groups but please understand this is not always possible.
- All school performances run about 60 minutes unless otherwise noted.